Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I forgot it already, I forgot almost all of them and the link died. :( can you remind me? Send a voice note of you humming it smsmmsmssmsk

Discord :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i listened to the snippets like 10 times but thankfully i forget most of what i heard. i wanna go back and listen 10 more times but i don’t wanna ruin the album. i still want it to be as fresh as possible. it’s soooo tempting tho.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i feel like people who say they like LFL are just lying

Cause it really is that good! Jk, I love it, but I also believe the hate/praise bandwagon comes every new era tbh.

We had it with HM, almost everyone was trashing it, and it got praised by only a few users, now it got hip to love HM.

I really don't remember seeing all this LFL hate when it got released.

Like Ms. Onika Maraj said "they switch like sissies now" :hottie:

8nl2OpX.png

Cause it really is that good! Jk, I love it, but I also believe the hate/praise bandwagon comes every new era tbh.

We had it with HM, almost everyone was trashing it, and it got praised by only a few users, now it got hip to love HM.

I really don't remember seeing all this LFL hate when it got released.

Like Ms. Onika Maraj said "they switch like sissies now" :hottie:

Idk, the hate on LFL has been pretty consistent (something the track list isn’t). Also, no offense to Honeymoon stans but my holy trinity is UV - NFR - BTD (Paradise Edition).

"Fuck It I Love You Muscle Beach Baby" miiiiiiiiiight make me forgive Lana just for those notes in the chorus feeling like the sunset beating on your chest at the beach that feels like the desert while all the blood in all your hearts runs in streams through the forgotten wasteland of times where love is lost and yet returned. Tho I'm holding out till the full album leaks to know for sure

This video makes me so angry I can’t even watch it https://twitter.com/girisinbikinis/status/1158824405369155585?s=21 the guy right at the beginning was literally harassing her for you know what.. security was trying to back him up but Lana said “I’ll walk him downstairs”.. she’s so sweet and patient. He even posted a video of him trying to get a selfie with her and was all proud about it.. have a little respect! You’re literally harassing a stranger. She was so uncomfortable. Ew

I don't think I'd leave the house if I had deal with shit like that. Fucking people have no chill.

I still don't understand everyone's obsession with Honeymoon tbh

I feel this way, but about Ultraviolence.

Burn me at the stake, whatever.

i listened to the snippets like 10 times but thankfully i forget most of what i heard. i wanna go back and listen 10 more times but i don’t wanna ruin the album. i still want it to be as fresh as possible. it’s soooo tempting tho.

It’s like a drug addiction you start getting withdrawals.....lana’s music in general tbh

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lana's music doesn't age terribly at all for me, so I'm never worried about the music becoming less fresh when it comes out. Paradise is her only record that has really "aged" for me, but not THAT badly that I refuse to listen to it. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I don't think I'd leave the house if I had deal with shit like that. Fucking people have no chill.I feel this way, but about Ultraviolence.

Burn me at the stake, whatever.

I don’t get the obsession to sign things like I just want her to like say hello and acknowledge me, thank her for the music. It’s too much all the screaming and begging.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

can she add more dates to the tour like there are only 8 dates in the US, 4 in the UK and 4 in Europe :rip:

like are you for real?  :facepalm:

Inb4 she adds 10 new California shows

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I still don't understand everyone's obsession with Ultraviolence tbh

Same

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Double post oop

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif