Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

And yet they still haven't sent Doin Time to pop radio. Interscope doesn't make sense.

maybe they'll start fully pushing the song around the time the live lounge/allegedly the video drops? idk tho

qfrWuBl.png

And yet they still haven't sent Doin Time to pop radio. Interscope doesn't make sense.

Who knows what they have in minds. I don’t understand their behaviour at all but it wouldn’t surprise me if they will send it in the future.

giphy.gif

maybe they'll start fully pushing the song around the time the live lounge/allegedly the video drops? idk tho

The guy who works with her said that she sang a song which is not on an album. I think she actually sang a cover and a Disney song for Maleficent 2 but maybe I’m being delusional right now.

giphy.gif

The guy who works with her said that she sang a song which is not on an album. I think she actually sang a cover and a Disney song for Maleficent 2 but maybe I’m being delusional right now.

they said we already heard one of them, so im guessing it's doin' time and that at the time it wasnt officially on the tracklist, atleast not to their knowledge

qfrWuBl.png

they said we already heard one of them, so im guessing it's doin' time and that at the time it wasnt officially on the tracklist, atleast not to their knowledge

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that!

giphy.gif

A week or so ago I made a post with all the mentions of dancing in NFR, and now with all the songs leaking in LQ there have been more mentions of partying/dancing.

"Turn the radio on, dancing to a pop song" - Fuck it, i love you

"We're gonna run to the party and dance to the rhythm, it gets harder" - Doin' Time

"We'll have a party, we'll dance till dawn" - California

"Whatever's on tonight, I just wanna party with you" - The Next Best American Record

"I miss dancing with you the most of all" - The greatest

"I just wanna dance with you" - Happiness is a butterfly

And then the closing track

"Shaking my ass is the only thing that got this black narcissist off my back" - hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Cohesive story telling of an everyday life. She's a lyrical genius and I'll never stop saying that this album has her best lyrics

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

And yet they still haven't sent Doin Time to pop radio (even after going #1 for Triple A and top ten on alternative). Interscope doesn't make sense.

I was thinking maybe they were trying to make a clear statement that they’re pushing her as strictly an alternative artist now and not a pop star or something and sacrificed the chance for an actual pop hit for that statement. Maybe they’re pushing for an alternative Grammy nomination for this album and they have to draw a definite line between her and pop music for it (afterall, less competition in the alternative category than pop). Who knows.

Or maybe even Lana doesn’t want it to be a bigger hit and wouldn’t let them send it to pop radio. She’s always been more elusive in her decisions.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I will be surprised if this message will be approved in a short time and will be posted here before the thread reaches at least 10 pages more, but anyway  :hooker:

We didn't know that we've had it all

But nobody warns you before the FAALL

file.gif?extra=rToYSBY5iFpeYoxKyW9kfOlde

I'm sure the MV is going to be LIT (just like the culture)

It says it's coming 3:00 my time, which is EST

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.