Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Amazed! Now you can hear Lana’s grown and more mature sounding. Definitely gonna be a top in alternative album charts so

do you think the leak will make a difference?

giphy.gif

I just caved and listened to HTD. I've downloaded the rest..but I'm gonna wait TILL Friday. Because this album is really special to me. And I feel like i should listen on Friday to really come to closure with alot of stuff that's been happening lately...

So FLAC quality is better than the songs being on YT or other streaming servces right? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

the single version of FIILY has also production and writing credits by Andrew Watt and Louis Bell... I guess the album version is Jack's work only

on the other hand, I doubt they'd replace it on streaming services (at least Apple Music since it has already that version as part of the album, as well as the non extended Hope)

do we know where the leak come from? it could be a regional or physical album only thing... iirc only german CDs or something had listed the extended version

As far as I know is that my country has the longer version. I would be mad if there is actual silence in the song.

Mfhp.gif

do you think the leak will make a difference?

In what terms?

I’m sure will be pretty much positive critically acclaimed on the sound rainbows

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]