Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think i'd rate MAC a 7.5/10. It's a beautiful song, but it's a little plain for my taste. I prefer more obscurity in music. I don't love it nor do i hate it. I just think it's good. It's very replayable as well

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I prefer having longer albums so if there is possible filler, I can condense it to a long enough album for my own listening. Getting a shorter album with songs I don't like kind of sucks. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i wonder what the album will be called

i feel like its going to be Venice Bitch tbh

I'm actually feeling MAC. I'd really love it as a title.

Album tracks/possible tracks:

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Roses Bloom For You :toofunny:

3. Yosemite

4. Best American Record

5. Venice Bitch

6. Happiness Is A Butterfly

7. Sylvia

8. Bartender

TBH the only outtakes from LFL I see making it are those 3. They all seemed to be close to her heart. She hardly ever teases album outtakes yet she teased releasing all 3. I feel though they’ll definitely come out eventually.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

RBFY could've been produced by Jack with a similar production to MAC, i can really picture that happening- it's so fitting for this era and aesthetic

I’m so excited about the fact that she said this album will be surf/rock

I know her descriptions for the albums weren’t always right but now I hope she is 

Ok but theres no way shes got a title like Venice Bitch and it be another slow song. Give us some OTTR rap sing realness. Hell, even Summer Bummer had some decent bars so I'll take that level of serve too.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

if she doesn't include Yosemite or LIB on this..

PT26UrD.gif

I need LIB so badly, but I guess she'll never release it bc damn Lionsgate owns the rights of the song.

DEFINITELY someone needs to hack their system so we can have the music URJke2h.gif

original.gif

Eclipse might even have LIB, i bet he's paid a decent amount to keep it to himself though. Just a thought

if she doesn't include Yosemite or LIB on this..

PT26UrD.gif

My apologies, preemptively.

Eclipse might even have LIB, i bet he's paid a decent amount to keep it to himself though. Just a thought

hey @@Eclipse do u have it?

giphy.gif

I definitely don't think he has it. I think it's locked up tight in Lionsgate's safe. I still dream of a day it's fully released though... I'm still befuddled as to why they never properly released it. I mean, they must know how rabid Lana's fans can be and how we become so peeved when we're teased with a song without ever receiving the full thing! It's like waving steak right in front of a dog's face and then eating it yourself. Surely they must be aware of this. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I definitely don't think he has it. I think it's locked up tight in Lionsgate's safe. I still dream of a day it's fully released though... I'm still befuddled as to why they never properly released it. I mean, they must know how rabid Lana's fans can be and how we become so peeved when we're teased with a song without ever receiving the full thing! It's like waving steak right in front of a dog's face and then eating it yourself. Surely they must be aware of this. 

Reminds me of that Gofundme to get Lionsgate to release it   :toofunny:

Possibly, they might have even completely destroyed the song. Maybe that's what Lana wanted and the reason it never got out/why she never speaks much about it. It's forever a mystery. :(

I’m so stoked for this era. She’s already got an album-worth of stuff together which makes me excited just to know she’s probably just doing finishing touches on it and adding/taking away tracks. This album is only a few months away!!! Also, on MAC after the second time in the song where she says “I’m your man, I’m your man, yeah” sounded so Ultraviolencey. Idk how to describe it but I love that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole