Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

https://twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/1042106728224092160

OH WOW

Did she really say she might drop a standalone single next month? Like what's the point doing that if these two will be on the record?

I think she meant a more traditional, "lead single" type of song. These will be on the record, but wanted to release them for fun and the end of summer.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Did she really say she might drop a standalone single next month? Like what's the point doing that if these two will be on the record?

Yeah, apparently it's more serious but she's also unsure about releasing it incase it's confusing cos it's not part of the record. So I guess we'll see.

I actually wouldn't mind that promo photo as the album cover, at least there's no car in it aha.

THIS! It makes me so happy when people who used to trash Lana are now coming back and appreciating her work 

Everyone really just wanted to see her do something MORE, and she finally did it by switching it up. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I get why some people might not like Norman Fucking Rockwell as an album title but like, I love it. I love these extra ass titles so much. I hope every single song off of NFR has an extra ass title tbh, ready for ‘Blooming Beautifully - Lilacs In My Mind’ to be the intro track.

qfrWuBl.png

Haven't been on here in ages. But love the new tracks and so happy to see our girl free.

I really don't think she cares at all anymore about charting, commercial expectations, relevancy. 

She's just going to do what she needs to do and she trusts she has a hardcore fanbase who will follow her.

And we will.

And we will! 

Ultraviolence and Norman Fucking Rockwell are my favorite album titles lol

I just wonder whether she got the permission to use the name of Norman Rockwell???

Hopefully she will not get into trouble

he is well known painter (which I never heard of until today)

hahaha