Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wish I could be excited like everyone else. I found VB so boring :( I like the guitar at the end, that’s about it. I hope I like some other songs. I listened to Ultraviolence after listening to VB and the difference is astounding. They aren’t even comparable.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

VB is actually growing on me little by little. I just can’t get over the title. What does the name of the misterious man have to do with an entire collection of 11 songs? I don’t get it :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I find it astonishing and intriguing that nothing leaked prior release, what could have made the difference from other eras

Jack antonoff's pc is actually from this decade compared to rick nowel's one

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I wish I could be excited like everyone else. I found VB so boring :( I like the guitar at the end, that’s about it. I hope I like some other songs. I listened to Ultraviolence after listening to VB and the difference is astounding. They aren’t even comparable.

It's just the guitar parts. Besides that I don't get the UV vibes either.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

FINALLY listened to the song and I'm speechless! I've also read some ugly comments on here though, like, imagine wanting this shorter or being disappointed by it when y'all constantly beg for a UV 2.0, rats. 

I'm so happy with everything we got, the title of the album is so interesting and new, I've never been this shock since Ultraviolence dropped. I'm sooooo excited right now aah i don't have words to explain. 

the best 9:36 minutes of my life. 

FINALLY listened to the song and I'm speechless! I've also read some ugly comments on here though, like, imagine wanting this shorter or being disappointed by it when y'all constantly beg for a UV 2.0, rats. 

I'm so happy with everything we got, the title of the album is so interesting and new, I've never been this shock since Ultraviolence dropped. I'm sooooo excited right now aah i don't have words to explain. 

Cancelling you dad

EotAQlJ.jpg

best taste nominee

i can't even explain how excited i am for this album omg i feel like i felt back when shades of cool/brooklyn baby dropped :poordat:

ugh same when i first heard ultraviolece i was surprised but fell in love with it almost immediately. i haven’t had a reaction like that to her music until now

facts and taste