Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana fans are so pretentious :facepalm: Stop pretending these new artsy-fartsy new songs are better than normal 3-4 minute songs from LFL with a classic song structure.

I mean its a million times better than white mustang or other songs with classic structure and short duration

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I mean its a million times better than white mustang or other songs with classic structure and short duration

Dragging yourself, I see. :creep: (I’ve never really been a big fan of WM, too dull for me)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

@@Peachycream Right! I just gave my opinion on a post hours ago and I just got to replying so i see why it looks terrible on my part I just replied impulsively w/o thinking

As I said earlier, the lyrics are really beautiful but after listening to a song like MAC, VB seems sub-par, imo. i just can't get into it fully but I'm sure it'll grow on me  :hooker:

Than you for being so nice!  :kiss: (sorry it wasn't letting me quote you)

R5sPD4M.jpg

Lana fans are so pretentious  :facepalm:  Stop pretending these new artsy-fartsy new songs are better than normal 3-4 minute songs from LFL with a classic song structure.

don't you have some hemorrhoids to take care of?

10 minutes long = no streaming points

no catchiness = no radio support

People wont buy this album and Interscope will drop her after this album. Mark my words. Your pretentiousness will come back to bite u in the ass.

People wont buy this album and Interscope will drop her after this album. Mark my words. Your pretentiousness will come back to bite u in the ass.

yes because she had so much radio support before 

:pls: :read: :scajo:

It is safe to assume that the people at Interscope and Lana are aware of that fact, and they are still releasing this. So it's quite obviously a non-issue because no one really cares about that, in the context of that record. Now I wish they would do more with these long songs, I mean she did say she was inspired by the Beatles' psychedelic era, well hello, movies, photoshoots ? But we will see.

well i think lana has made it clear that she doesn’t give a single shit about radio success or mainstream success. she has a strong fanbase and that’s enough for her to pay her bills. she’s a big name in the industry anyways and she really doesn’t need a hit to sell or gain streams. just say you don’t like the song and go, there’s no need to bring people down just cause they like something you don’t.

the song is beautiful and it’s clearly what lana wants to do right now, so accept it and move on.

stream norman fucking rockwell.

When has she ever given a damn about radio support? She gave your pop studded hearts an inch with Lust for Life, and you ran a mile with it I see. If LFL was never released, I'm 95% sure you wouldn't be so upset about this track  :facepalm:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

you just learned that word, didn't you?

giphy.gif

When has she ever given a damn about radio support? She gave your pop studded hearts an inch with Lust for Life, and you ran a mile with it I see. If LFL was never released, I'm 95% sure you wouldn't be so upset about this track  :facepalm:

We want success, money and fame for Lana. We need her to drop the pretentiousness and come back as stylish diva as she used to be in 2012. We need our receipts for bragging again. 

oprah-closing-book-gif-7.gif

Why are you being such a jerk? It’s not necessary at all and tbh I’m surprised you spelled any of these words right. Internet trolls are almost always dumb. Congrats on being smart I guess…?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You