Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Overall, VB is still growing on me, but damn, her vocals sound amazing. I really see this album being her baby, even moreso than Honeymoon. You can tell she has this aura of confidence in who she is and who she's grown into as an artist. I feel like this album will be the most Lana one yet.  :oprah:

giphy-1.gif 

no one else compares to this venice bitch? she’s serioulsy going down in history as a legendary artist of our time. she never ceases to amaze me

and this new era is giving me such chill and golden sunny day vibes. that’s the best i can describe it. my favorite work from her thus far

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Lol you always go off but this time you really went IN @delreyfreak 

znwqm.png

On another note I relistened to VB after taking a solid pause from listening to it on a loop since it went out and oh my fucking god how are we even worthy of it. The second part oh my god

ZKcaooE.png

I have a strange feeling that Venice Bitch will be her new closing song for her next tour (replacing Off To The Races).

It makes sense...the back end instrumental is upbeat and would be great as she says goodbye to fans and runs off stage. 

I have a strange feeling that Venice Bitch will be her new closing song for her next tour (replacing Off To The Races).

It makes sense...the back end instrumental is upbeat and would be great as she says goodbye to fans and runs off stage. 

it makes sense considering she used to close her shows with National Anthem

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I think it's funny how everybody knows that Lana flirts with both alternative and pop music and those pop-stans are kinda pissed off with this song. Girl, Lana never wanted to be the next Madonna or something like that

Y'all saying that her label will drop her are just being dumb. Lana is one of their best selling artists with the largest cult followings of all time. She might not be having huge hits right now like Dua Lipa but the biggest difference is that Lana will be an artist that people still listen to in 30 years from now, while probably most of us will have forgotten about Dua Lipa because her music isn't timeless and sophisticated like Lana's. Don't get me wrong, I love Dua Lipa too but she's nowhere near as good as Lana, and y'all know it.

Lana is incredibly prolific, working on new music all the time, and her label knows us rapid gay stans will always buy her albums and make them a shit tonne of money. Besides, how many artists can sell as many concert tickets as Lana? Not many. 

So honestly leave Lana the fuck alone and enjoy her best era in her whole career. 

where in the tracklist do y'all thing VB will be placed? i think it might be either track 4 or track 10

If it's the longest track it could be the closer, if not then im pretty sure it'll be placed somewhere near the end

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e