Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why do Lana stans ALWAYS stay hung up on old songs like this :toofunny: ? Literally every album cycle it's the same story. Yosemite is dead and rotting, let her be :oop2:

Because humans want what they can’t have lol. Stans see a song they don’t have as the holy grail or some shit like that, with crazy high expectations.

Personally, I live very well with songs I don’t have if Lana didn’t talk a lot about it or posted a snippet. Then I am craving for more! With MAC and VB being stellar, I am not craving for Yosemite that much now. The Good Life though...

u can daance

u caan jiiHiive

havin the time of yur liyeieif

uwu

c that girl

watch that scene

diggin tha dancing queen

disco del rey for LDR7 like surkhaze dreamfolk for LDR6

WTF YES and w ABBA as an inspirational fixation thank u yes DISCO I'm not the only one. BUT. after the SURF ROCK RHCP vibes so . . LDR7   :oop2:

UV/Honeymoon

Random, and too late for this, but: We were talking about vinyls on a last page or something. Well, if VB and MAC are part of the album (in one Universe) then I'd say vinyl would have purple color.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm biased, and idk how it everything's supposed to mesh out, but if she's coming out with surf rock vibes, rhcp, I can see a kind of dark violet vinyl going along with it. But, that being said, we've already gotten a purple vinyl from the UV UO release. 

It's a nice color to keep in mind, but I'm biased, so I hope a shade of pastel pink or salmon, or a shade of ORANGE 

We probably sound crazy talking about vinyl colors like fruit loops or something lol

A freckled or multicolored vinyl would be cool too.

I usually look at vinyls like eyes, so that'd be pretty

UV/Honeymoon

I'm biased, and idk how it everything's supposed to mesh out, but if she's coming out with surf rock vibes, rhcp, I can see a kind of dark violet vinyl going along with it. But, that being said, we've already gotten a purple vinyl from the UV UO release.

It's a nice color to keep in mind, but I'm biased, so I hope a shade of pastel pink or salmon, or a shade of ORANGE

We probably sound crazy talking about vinyl colors like fruit loops or something lol

FROOT.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I am super motherfucking drunk so I'm gonna say what no one wants to hear: I want Lana to do Serial Killer 2.0. It will never happen and I'm totally fine w it. It makes SK special. Best song ever made. Pop Lana is rly over is she. Where's the St Tropez follow up hoe

ZKcaooE.png

Wow first mag of the era leaked 

DoCjBxvU0AAaOAH.jpgDoCjB-JUwAAQrR2.jpg

Sorry for self-promo lol

I'm half-expecting a Nina cover but I think FLF broke the spell and she's over those years. NFR sounds much less jazzy than HM and much more rockish idk

I'm so glad yall enjoying this <33333 I'm working hard on it I want it to be as professional and realistic as possible

ZKcaooE.png

Comments like these are why people develop eating disorders. You should be ashamed of yourself for prepetuating this myth that people who have average bodies are fat.

Just eat healthy and no need to starve or anything. She's not fat there but not thin either. She has looked better, that's all. + What's an average body? A few decades ago most people were thin but now specially in Western societies the "average" would be considered fat. It's normal for Americans to be a big bigger though, unfortunately their way of eating has gotten into other countries.

EotAQlJ.jpg

Just eat healthy and no need to starve or anything. She's not fat there but not thin either. She has looked better, that's all. + What's an average body? A few decades ago most people were thin but now specially in Western societies the "average" would be considered fat. It's normal for Americans to be a big bigger though, unfortunately their way of eating has gotten into other countries.

Grow out of this HeAlThY lIfEsTyLe phase before you lose all your friends hun.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I thought being fat meant the obvious big tire of a belly, sausage arms, being several pounds overweight. But I've noticed the definition of what is "fat" varies from person to person. It's odd. I've heard some people unironically think that the "big booty thicc" type of girls are fat even if they have flat stomachs. I understand those people have different tastes, but being a dress size or two bigger than Taylor Swift or Miranda Kerr doesn't mean one is fat. 

Lana has never looked big/fat/overweight at all. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️