Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m so curious if HtD will be the typical Jack piano ballad or if will expand in production

It could benefit from a little Happy Birthday, Johnny/Untouchable 5/YTH newest version desert guitars. Nothing bombastic...just some subtle background production.

i am but a harmless little rat let me be with my rainrot den and mustered cheeses lampooning in the raggedy walls of italy as if i was the bitch that started the black plague

i see no lies

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Gawd I hate how she destroyed our enjoyment of teasers with LfL :toofunny:

it was rly fun for being an insomniac at the time but looking back on it..we had like 2 WM teasers, 2-3 SB teasers, like 4-5 Change teasers in addition to knowing WaW, GBA, Yosemite, TNC, 13B, BPBP's titles with LfL, GL, Coachella, and Love being released with Cherry having been played live...all before the album..like

girl

we literally only had In My Feelings, Heroin, and Get Free to discover for ourselves on a 16 track album- i'd LOVE to find out and hear the songs themselves for the first time, having the mystery of the title and the potential sounds- cause I'd really hate for her to drop like 6 more snippets of tracks at 1-2am for some weird ass reason

we already have 4 confirmed songs with a good 5 potential tracks, 3 of those she's referenced within the year/while she was with Jack so who knows

Ya’ll dont want collabs but when you do you pick the most cringe ones tbh

we hate collaborations but YES i'd love a kid rock feature

A chilean page that has connections with insider staff from festivals and stuff like that (they're pretty reliable) is saying that Lana might be in talks to come back to South America in mid 2019, and they said the same before she was announced as a headliner in Lolla, not getting my hopes up but I hope she does come in 2019.

8nl2OpX.png