Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

wow the taste jumped out  :gclap: as i said in your status i'd love something like wires but since jesse said the collab sounds sweet i think they'll serve something more sadderdaze/flowers like  :legend:

I don't think he meant sweet as in literal sweet songs, like happy, sweet love songs...he was just saying the music is fucking good...Or you might be right, I don't know

the only collab nfr needs is fka twigs, there i said it

:flop:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm not excited for a MGK collab. But the reason I'm so optimistic about Lana collabing with Jesse Rutherford is because I always thought he and Lana's music was more 'in tune' with each other. Plus he makes decent music with The Neighbourhood and he isn't too hip hop either. The Neighbourhood's album 'I Love You' has a lot of rock elements to it, so hopefully that will be what this supposed collab will sound like. But since Lana said NFR is more like Red Hot Chili Peppers vibes, so maybe it'll be more like the album 'Wiped Out!' since it has a lot to do with LA/California lyrically.

The closest Neighbourhood song I think that fits with the vibe of NFR (MAC specificallly) is this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0V3OKDigeY

Above all, I hope the collab will sound a little something like this:

I love you sounds like born to die which I don't get as many people dispute btd having any rock elements I thinks it's a gender issue tbh neither are really rock albums both are hip hop inspired alternative pop albums.

I think she'd add features or rap verses on the tracks she has already finished (like Cinnamon)... just like after she recorded all the demos for LFL, she started inviting all the other artists & rappers to give in their inputs.

I love you sounds like born to die which I don't get as many people dispute btd having any rock elements I thinks it's a gender issue tbh neither are really rock albums both are hip hop inspired alternative pop albums.

That's also what I thought listening to I Love You (which is mostly the only nhbr album I listen to bc it's so special) and what you say is very true thinking about it but I always thought it was only because Emile's production is SO distinctive that everything he touches sounds the same. You could put the whale sounds on Bodak Yellow and it'd sound like Lana

ZKcaooE.png

If she releases a song, it's gonna be next week or the first week of November, or never. I really don't see her release something later. But honestly November would be nice, if the album is coming in January/February

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~