Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

NFR feels like it will have blue aesthetics, idk why exactly

I get what you're saying, but Idk from what I've gathered, looking at N Rockwell's paintings, and the rest of how her discography looks (cover wise) it all seems to be more on the colder side of things, pic temp wise, (aside from HM and Paradise), a warmer cover would stand out more with the tracks we've gotten (which seem to be stronger and happier). 

The MAC video contrasts with pink/shade of pink, from cold and serious, to something more lighthearted, and blue and pink seem to mesh well when the VB vid comes to mind. Cinnamon and the other tracks seem to be real playful, and blue would just seem uniform at this point, a pink shade/warmer color would be unexpected and almost refreshing to reflect that. Two cents 

UV/Honeymoon

when do we anticipate the album artwork to be revealed? 

Do we even know if it has been photographed yet?

Chuck took it with an iPhone 5, Lana is wearing Adidas leggings & a black sweatshirt, no makeup & center-parted hair! so unpredictable & revolutionary!!

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

She twittered the Sylvia lyrics. Maybe it will be a promo-singel - she said the one song she thought about releasing was a more serious, less happy track that os kind of standing on it's own. She also said Sylvia was one of the saddest songs she ever wrote

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I want the NFR cover to be like that Galore shoot where she was on the beach in the ocean with a fur coat on laughing..a gay can dream , chuck used to capture lana so well back in 2012-14 but now she's so stagnant ugh

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I feel kinda bad how not-excited I am. I feel like this era won't be quite as exciting and it's really sad because I love Lana so much. I just hope this album is just as good as her previous works and is at least more cohesive and more quality than LFL.  :um3:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

We're complaining about her songs being slow ass piano ballads, and at the same time Lana is posting selfies freshly fucked in a bra wearing nothing but Gucci w skin clearer than baccarat and probably vaping this is why I'll never unstan thanks for coming to my Ted talk

ZKcaooE.png

We're complaining about her songs being slow ass piano ballads, and at the same time Lana is posting selfies freshly fucked in a bra wearing nothing but Gucci w skin clearer than baccarat and probably vaping this is why I'll never unstan thanks for coming to my Ted talk

I printed this, framed it and put it on my wall. Thanks.

If the theme of Norman Fucking Rockwell is a narcissistic artist, then couldn't Architecture potentially be on the album?

giphy.gif

If the theme of Norman Fucking Rockwell is a narcissistic artist, then couldn't Architecture potentially be on the album?

That would actually make a lot of sense.

And imagine it with Antonoff production whew

Hmmm... Tony Montana is a narcissist and the way he handles his business is an art... Scarface on NFR confirmed, the moaning are gonna really stand out next to all those ballads :oprah:

ZKcaooE.png

I hope Starry Eyed makes the cut

I started just signing this out loud soon as u mentioned it. I actually wouldn't mind this as a b-side release

Gucci Campagn with HIB in it is coming :hooker:

I remember when we were grilling Lana to release the Cherry vid with the Gucci campaign she was doing at the time. Hope the same doesn't happen for the NFR's "Cherry"

UV/Honeymoon

I started just signing this out loud soon as u mentioned it. I actually wouldn't mind this as a b-side release

I remember when we were grilling Lana to release the Cherry vid with the Gucci campaign she was doing at the time. Hope the same doesn't happen for the NFR's "Cherry"

It sounds so pretty. I really hope she fleshes it out! I think it would fit as it’d be a bit surfy tropical type of song! The vibe from it is very similar to Life Is Beautiful, Roses Bloom For You, & Yosemite

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

It sounds so pretty. I really hope she fleshes it out! I think it would fit as it’d be a bit surfy tropical type of song! The vibe from it is very similar to Life Is Beautiful, Roses Bloom For You, & Yosemite

I def get the lullaby, surfy vibes, and the bridge is still so heavenly but I think the pace of the song might mismatch when it comes to NfR. If anything, if she re-releases it, I think it'd be a good idea to really bring out the oceanic feel of the song too imo

UV/Honeymoon

I def get the lullaby, surfy vibes, and the bridge is still so heavenly but I think the pace of the song might mismatch when it comes to NfR. If anything, if she re-releases it, I think it'd be a good idea to really bring out the oceanic feel of the song too imo

I mean the Starry Eyed song she made in a hot second for the kids at the hospital. Both songs are beautiful though & I’d be happy with both

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif