Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

LFL is an amazing album. It's fresh. It's not cohesive but still. Love, 13 Beaches, Cherry, Heroin are way too good to be in her worst album. Also, imo, the collabs is what turned the album to be less good. I can't stand The Weeknd, I don't like Lennon, I like ASAP in Summer Bummer but I think he was useless in Groupie Love, Playboy was useless too.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Alright, enough with the LFL negativity and let’s get back to NFR: what if VB is the at the end of NFR and the last track is... a reworked Yosemite? Beginning with acoustic guitar and morphing into a bit of psychedelic guitars like VB?

Alright, enough with the LFL negativity and let’s get back to NFR: what if VB is the at the end of NFR and the last track is... a reworked Yosemite? Beginning with acoustic guitar and morphing into a bit of psychedelic guitars like VB?

I would really love that but...

Everytime I read ''Yosemite'' I sigh heavily and roll my eyes. Wtf guys? Yosemite is dead, sorry to say it (it didn't even sound that good)   :oopna: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I wonder if she has done any interviews for any magazine. You know, those interviews she does before the album is released.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Guys just let go... Yosemite is dead and burried. You will only listen to that song if she decides to release that unreleased album she talked about (or if someone leaks it lmao), until then Yosemite will rot in Lana's basement along with Roses Bloom For You, Life Is Beautiful and many others  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I hope the last track would have a guitar solo at the end like flipside. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Lana mentions Slim Aarons in Sylvia Plath, but what did he write? Poetry?

Celebrity/socialite photographer. He published many photography books...

I've noticed his work matches the aesthetic of this era.

Lana mentions Slim Aarons in Sylvia Plath, but what did he write? Poetry?

He took a lot of poolside or beachside pics of women. Goes with the “debutantes” line

No stop trying to make fetch happen, it’s not gonna happen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Same I remember when I was dragged for calling some of the songs e.g.in my feelings hopeless fountain Kingdom rejects.

Wtf is hopeless fountain kingdom?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

According to google he was a photographer lmao

I know right, I was wondering how she could "read" him if he only published photography books

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Everytime I read ''Yosemite'' I sigh heavily and roll my eyes. Wtf guys? Yosemite is dead, sorry to say it (it didn't even sound that good)   :oopna: 

don't let Salvatore see this

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Everytime I read ''Yosemite'' I sigh heavily and roll my eyes. Wtf guys? Yosemite is dead, sorry to say it (it didn't even sound that good) :oopna:

Honestly, I am not convinced at all that Yosemite will be on NFR and if it isn’t, i won’t care that much. I’m sure we will hear it at some point in our lives. Just a thought that ran through my mind and I was tired of the LFL trashing.

He took a lot of poolside or beachside pics of women. Goes with the “debutantes” line

No stop trying to make fetch happen, it’s not gonna happen

Honestly, I am not craving for that much for Yosemite at this point. We’ll hear at some point in our lives. There’s a pretty good chance it doesn’t belong on NFR. Just wanted to change the subject of the LFL trashing.

honestly, im happy with 99% of everything lanas ever made, but i really want at least one song from her where her voice isnt all filtered and airy and muffled. like why is she so afraid of her natural voice it sounds wonderful without the reverb all the time

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif