Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I've reported you, thank you

with our powers combined

200w.gif

dont u have a reba del rey album to be purchasing and streaming miss betsey ross

No that will be in 5 months because Lana can’t get her damn ass moving.

just for tht 'tude i raise you to 8 months ,,., all or nothin my cards are stacked, aces have been queen'd. lana del mcentire to the huskaboves

Ya'll just keep repeating the same things over and over again. Nothing is happening for a while, not at least till next year. We may get an announcement this month if we're extremely lucky, but i seriously doubt it. Time to log out and go on with our lives gays. Lana did this so we can develop a lust for life :rip: :rip:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She said Coachella was  standalone.

She never said anything of the sort. People stupidly believed a fake article from some irrelevant news source that claimed it was standalone, despite her having never specifically said it was anything other than an album track.

Country?

Fucking hell kill me.

Ya’ll can keep this, i’ll happily take LFL.

I don’t like country either but the two songs sound good actually. Well the « Blue Baby » one at least. The «Stupid for Being happy » is really just in the early stages. But hey, these two aren’t supposed to be on NFR (kinda hope they won’t be since everyone wants a cohesive album)

So you're telling me the song that could have outsold Jolene by Dolly Parton, ISN'T on the album??? I don't know what shit Jack is getting Lana to smoke but I don't like it and it needs to STOP.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven