Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She said she made those songs for fun but what if she made them for the event?? Jack is extremely involved in the LGBT movement. He could've asked her to do something together while they were working on the album

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i think Jack will push her to put these on the album, he looked so into them and everyone there loved them

Please let it be, at least Hey Blue Baby! Just the way it is too. Not too much production. It’s perfect!

I'm okay if these songs will not be on NFR but bitch she HAS to release them as standalone singles at least, they're so fucking goood!! 

Everyone, let's spam her twitter with replies of how hard we want these songs released, lol 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm okay if these songs will not be on NFR but bitch she HAS to release them as standalone singles at least, they're so fucking goood!! 

Everyone, let's spam her twitter with replies of how hard we want these songs released, lol 

I'm fucking quoting myself...guys, for real, we HAVE to let Lana know how incredible Hey baby blue is, so she doesn't scrap it. It's probably one of the catchiest songs she's wrote in a while, it could even be quite a hit if she pushes it a little. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

She will scrap the best song that she teased so far.. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:  And will release Syvia that is the worse song she teased so far :toofunny: :toofunny:

Sylvia will be one of the best, bookmark me. 

I feel like Stupid for Being So Happy was like a smack in the face to those who felt that the LfL album cover was a joke. They're cute interludes, but I hope they never even find the musical vicinity of what NfR is/going to be. 

I - it felt so foreign, I mean I saw the ranch fences, and someone's grandmother setting out the pies to cool on their windowsill, the white wood porch, and someone sewing those intricate things with embroidery hoops, that said something like. hey it's the Mr. Ed show or something when I heard those songs. And I - 
it's like an old western show episode was gonna follow after she sung it

Does Norman know these songs? Somebody pls give a resounding nooooo  :xcry:

UV/Honeymoon

I'm fucking quoting myself...guys, for real, we HAVE to let Lana know how incredible Hey baby blue is, so she doesn't scrap it. It's probably one of the catchiest songs she's wrote in a while, it could even be quite a hit if she pushes it a little. 

I'm spamming her as we speak

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ugh I hate country music so much and I don't like lizzy grant vocals at all, I really wanna enjoy this era but I'm not a bucktooth buckwheat hillbilly I'm praying that majority of the album is hazy surf rock PLEASE 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

ugh I hate country music so much and I don't like lizzy grant vocals at all, I really wanna enjoy this era but I'm not a bucktooth buckwheat hillbilly I'm praying that majority of the album is hazy surf rock PLEASE 

that song isn't on the album, don't worry

Sylvia will be one of the best, bookmark me.

You’re just as clueless as us at this point. You don’t know

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Really hope we get to hear Hey Blue Baby and I Must Be So Stupid For Being So Happy in studio form - either drop them as stand alone singles or add them to a Target exclusive version of Norman Fucking Rockwell.

So you're telling me the song that could have outsold Jolene by Dolly Parton, ISN'T on the album??? I don't know what shit Jack is getting Lana to smoke but I don't like it and it needs to STOP.

Like this is Jack's decision... This is just Lana being Lana.

Really hope we get to hear Hey Blue Baby and I Must Be So Stupid For Being So Happy in studio form - either drop them as stand alone singles or add them to a Target exclusive version of Norman Fucking Rockwell.

Like this is Jack's decision... This is just Lana being Lana.

I wasn't being serious...

I really wish Lana dropped more stand alone or double singles...

Imagine if we had've gotten Best American Record and Yosemite last summer. And then Hey Blue Baby and I Must Be So Stupid For Being So Happy this winter.

I feel like she has a lot of freedom with her record label so I'd like to see her do more EP's or random drops.

I really wish Lana dropped more stand alone or double singles...

Imagine if we had've gotten Best American Record and Yosemite last summer. And then Hey Blue Baby and I Must Be So Stupid For Being So Happy this winter.

I feel like she has a lot or freedom with her record label so I'd like to see do more EP's or random drops.

Honestly, same. That way, we might get tracks that normally would end up on the cutting room floor and not make the albums they're supposed to be for