Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The use of synths (and the way Lana uses them) are much older than the current definition of pop musiqué

You have synthesizers...

And synthesizers…

(Both amazing songs)

yo WELCOME TO THE MACHINE IS THAT BOP

THEM SYNTHS GO APE SHIT.....BAH BAH BAH BAHDA WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO THE MACHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(can ya tell pink floyd is my fav band ever lol)

e1s11.gif

After two days I can say that Hey Baby Blue is cute but not cute enough for NFR. The music is good but I grew tired of it quite fast, maybe because the way they performed it was a little repetitive with the guitar and the chorus... if they reworked it and experimented with it more it would have the potential to make an awesome track. I also never grew tired of a Lana song this fast  :crai:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

NFR is gonna be better than Ultraviolence, mark my words

gays said the same with LFL :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

At one point, I would love for her to get together with Linda Perry and record a real rock'n'roll album. The POTENTIAL! I also think it would be interesting for her to work with a female writer for a change. I know this is probably never gonna happen, but a gay can dream.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

At one point, I would love for her to get together with Linda Perry and record a real rock'n'roll album. The POTENTIAL! I also think it would be interesting for her to work with a female writer for a change. I know this is probably never gonna happen, but a gay can dream.

No way. Y'all wanted that mess with Stevie Nicks and she sounded like Spongebob. We're not giving her another chance to repeat that.

giphy.gif

No way. Y'all wanted that mess with Stevie Nicks and she sounded like Spongebob. We're not giving her another chance to repeat that.

Stevie Nicks is not Linda Perry, and Beautiful People is not rock, so I'm not quite sure why you are bringing this up. Besides, when I say "get together", obviously I mean "write songs together", not a duet or anything of that kind.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Stevie Nicks is not Linda Perry, and Beautiful People is not rock, so I'm not quite sure why you are bringing this up. Besides, when I say "get together", obviously I mean "write songs together", not a duet or anything of that kind.

I'm bringing it up because that was something people wanted and it was terrible.

giphy.gif