Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

just listened to MAC again after WEEKS and wow her voice, the lyrics wow she really did that, 

been sleeping now I'm awake  :crai:  :justride:

Don't look too far, right where you are, that's where I am  :trisha:

im your man :lange:

im your man

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Still sad the Honeymoon sessions with him didn’t work out :defeated:

Actually I’m glad that didn’t happen. The way he produced Valerie with Amy Winehouse, it’s so much better acoustic. His production was awful and I’d glad he won’t fuck Lana’s voice up. If they had tracks made I’d like to hear them through a leak, not an official release

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can we lock this thread now?

Why? Lol there’s no point

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

All lust for life era needed was another SNL performance but instead of sounding like a shakira tribute act she shown the world her KILLER VOCALS and said fuck you to whoever mocked her 5 years prior... that would've been the perfect full circle moment.

Okay I love Lana but what killer vocals? She gets very nervous during taped performances. I haven’t seen one with killer vocals since 2015 at least. She’d bomb AGAIN if she went on SNL now.

Actually I’m glad that didn’t happen. The way he produced Valerie with Amy Winehouse, it’s so much better acoustic. His production was awful and I’d glad he won’t fuck Lana’s voice up. If they had tracks made I’d like to hear them through a leak, not an official release

I know right. Mark Ronson is the one of the most overrated producers ever. People respect him because he's worked with Amy.

Still sad the Honeymoon sessions with him didn’t work out :defeated:

HM is a masterpiece the way it is. if he added anything to it it wouldn't work

what he shouldve produced is LFL so we got better beats and production

it sucks bc i only have listened to flipside a total of like 3 times. i have spotify premium and just so used to getting my lana fix there and flipside isn’t on there which fkn sucks. but tbh i forgot what that song sounds like...oops

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I am so glad we hate IMF. I'm glad there is something we can happily agree on. Keep on hating sisters :justride2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e