Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Stop trying to make Yosemite happen 

J6y3e04.gif?noredirect

stream 1999 by the talented and legendary singer songwriter Charli XCX

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i had a breakdown today cause of an exam i have to write tonights and i was dancing to Venice Bitch and crying and i would suggest this to anyone cause its giving me highs induced by music a la WC.

CRIMSON AND CLOVER, HONEY, OVER AND OVER, HONEY  :cumming2:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Watch Lana add Yosemite to NFR last minute  :teehee:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Throwback to when Salvatore wrote one letter in a comment for each new page of this thread until they spelled Yosemite :legend:

oh... is that what that was?

36Da.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Had a mental breakdown today, got stoned and jammed out to Venice Bitch and ended up throwing an apple into my toilet... 

I tried throwing an apple into the bin a few weeks ago but I missed and it hit the wall and now there's a weird stain there :/ 

I tried throwing an apple into the bin a few weeks ago but I missed and it hit the wall and now there's a weird stain there :/ 

I left it there while I tried to get my bearings and process what I'm going through and it ended up turning the water pink :/