Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Stop trying to make Yosemite happen 

J6y3e04.gif?noredirect

stream 1999 by the talented and legendary singer songwriter Charli XCX

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i had a breakdown today cause of an exam i have to write tonights and i was dancing to Venice Bitch and crying and i would suggest this to anyone cause its giving me highs induced by music a la WC.

CRIMSON AND CLOVER, HONEY, OVER AND OVER, HONEY  :cumming2:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Throwback to when Salvatore wrote one letter in a comment for each new page of this thread until they spelled Yosemite :legend:

oh... is that what that was?

36Da.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Had a mental breakdown today, got stoned and jammed out to Venice Bitch and ended up throwing an apple into my toilet... 

I tried throwing an apple into the bin a few weeks ago but I missed and it hit the wall and now there's a weird stain there :/ 

I tried throwing an apple into the bin a few weeks ago but I missed and it hit the wall and now there's a weird stain there :/ 

I left it there while I tried to get my bearings and process what I'm going through and it ended up turning the water pink :/