Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHT better explode into a psychedelic dream and not stay a boring piano ballad the entire time like Change

that tea, or maybe some strings so it turns into old money but please no change  :ohno:  :ohno:  :crossed:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The acronyms of her song titles are truly becoming something like those temporary mumbo jumbo passwords you get when you forget yours and have to reset it.

HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHT better explode into a psychedelic dream and not stay a boring piano ballad the entire time like Change

I love how you got all the letters in the acronym right except the last one LMKJHGF I hate Lana

ZKcaooE.png

She deleted KSDKNSCKND and brought back In your car snippet

Maybe it’s because it’s the song we’re getting on the 9th? Like it’s the real name of the song? It feels more “single material” to me than Sylvia.

Can y'all just chill? The title is awful but who cares - the most important thing is that it SOUNDS good. And no matter whether it's the "in your car" snippet or really a renamed Sylvia - it WILL be good.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm genuinely struggling to tell the difference between song titles and keyboard smashes ffs Lana 

giphy.gif

They are starting to confuse me as theres so many of them now. HTD I always read as "How to Die" and then I forget what its actully called. Same with this new one, I read it as "Happiness is a die" at the start and now i've completely forgot what it actually is :derpna2:

some of y’all REALLY reach.

SYLVIA is now titled HOPE IS A DANGEROUS THING FOR A WOMAN LIKE ME TO HAVE- BUT I HAVE IT.

you can refer to it however you like but it can simply be HOPE IS A DANGEROUS THING

this song is obviously the one she’s releasing the 9th because she said it while she posted the fucking song title and snippet !

end of story fags !

giphy.gif