Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i honestly dont know why she gives a single fuck what people think, even if it is highly disrespectful WHO CARESSSSS- art is art - she's all talk when it comes to "not giving a damn" and "fresh out of fucks forever" cus she clearly still avoids doing certain things out of fear of what critics may say, i wish she wouldnt

Who said she gives a fuck? How do you know she's avoiding anything? To me it seems like this album is the closest we've ever got to full creative control

god-damn.png

In other news Terrence Loves Me got me relistening to Hey Baby Blue on a loop and I'm NOWHERE near amused it would probably not fit on NFR but not releasing a song this good is at the least a very poor marketing move

ZKcaooE.png

I've been tiding around in my fucking nightgown

24/7, Sylvia Plath

Writing in blood on my walls

'Cause the ink in my pen don't work in my notepad

Don't ask if I'm happy

You know that I'm not but at best I can say

I'm not sad

'Cause hope is a dangerous thing

For a woman like me to have

Her lyrics are improving

As far as I know, these lyrics, besides the first two lines are not official and just popped up on Genius. Can anyone prove they’re real??

As far as I know, these lyrics, besides the first two lines are not official and just popped up on Genius. Can anyone prove they’re real??

i would trust eclipse

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

They're real sis... straight from the cum stained keyboard of trusted lanaboards gay Eclipse

god-damn.png

eclipse sent me a snippet earlier & i can confirm this is 100% it chief

i would trust eclipse

They're real sis... straight from the cum stained keyboard of trusted lanaboards gay Eclipse

Lmao, thanks gays. King of teasing.

She should do a ''kill myself'' on LFL era.. U kno all the transition.. The Old Lana is dead.. Now its to late for it

You good?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

counterpoint:

share with us, how does it sound ? better than what we already heard i hope

share with us, how does it sound ? better than what we already heard i hope

it's literally not much different to what we heard. idk if the version he has changes it up anymore later in the song than the snippets she already released but it was basically the same in HQ. it sounds sweet. i can tell it's definitely not going to be one of my favourites from nfr but if you already liked the snippets you'll probably like the song though.

i'm more looking forward to cinnamon & studio quality how to disappear.

lana really gave up charting opportunities by  releasing sylvia instead of cinnamon as a single, queen of giving no fucks