Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can't wait to listen to this! 

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

is it me or do these 4 songs we've heard sound like she's meeting someone again who she hasn't seen for a long time and she's saying hi to them? like an old friend? old lover?

MAC: "Don't look too far, right where you are, that's where I am"

VB: "Back in the garden, we're getting high now because we're older" "It's me your little venice bitch"

HTD: "___ met me down" "Haven't seen you 'round here lately"

HAKSJLKSH: "hello it's the most famous woman you know on the iPad"

but they put orchestral sad music, like adele or something like that... KLDKLAJKSD is too long and is just piano + her voice. At least, here in Brazil, it sure won't be a hit

They play that Billie song with barely any instrumental several times per day on one channel, so I was just thinking (read: fangirl daydreaming). :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

is it me or do these 4 songs we've heard sound like she's meeting someone again who she hasn't seen for a long time and she's saying hi to them? like an old friend? old lover?

MAC: "Don't look too far, right where you are, that's where I am"

VB: "Back in the garden, we're getting high now because we're older" "It's me your little venice bitch"

HTD: "___ met me down" "Haven't seen you 'round here lately"

HAKSJLKSH: "hello it's the most famous woman you know on the iPad"

She's meeting Lizzy again, it all makes sense.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

every Billie and Khalid song always play on the radio for some reason.

sadly most things that get radio play now are heavily payed for by music labels, not because they're good, but because they're pushing their artists onto people until they finally get their songs stuck in their head. that was the case with Cardi B and how Bodak Yellow got her fame. Also because multiple radio stations are owned by the same network of people, when you pay them to play your shit, it gets mass played through a lot of channels. Lana would never pay to have her music played lmao

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif