Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like the release of HIADT was really anti-cilmatic? Idk I was just expecting more hype from fans and just an overall special feeling... :pft:

I'm glad it's doing well on the charts though, so at least that's something.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel like the release of HIADT was really anti-cilmatic? Idk I was just expecting more hype from fans and just an overall special feeling... :pft:

I'm glad it's doing well on the charts though, so at least that's something.

same, because of an unfortunate release I’m even more thirsty for SOLID news

I agree.  Totally anti-climactic.  Because the song is not really a single, there's no energy behind it from her label or team, or even Lana.  it's like a self-released song.  There's moments in each song that I like, but I haven't loved any of these 3 NFR songs yet.

26vMNDz.gif

Now that I have listened in full to Hope Is a Dangerous Thing, I prefer that title to Sylvia Plath. It embodies the song so much more, though she could have chopped the title a bit.

Same. Just wish it had been shortened, but I’m also appreciative of her sense of humor.

so wht are the chances of the next single being cinnamon?

Don’t you mean Like If You Hold Me Without Hurting Me - You'll Be The First Who Ever Did (There's Things I Wanna Talk About But Better Not To Keep)? Or LITHMWHMYBTFWEDTTIWTABBNTK for short

giphy.gif

I'm starting to think the radio interview single cover (of Lana sitting on that dirt road with the blue sky) will be the album cover. I don't know why...I just have this feeling. I wish it wasn't though. Like...it's a nice photo but I want something fresh and daring.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm starting to think the radio interview single cover (of Lana sitting on that dirt road with the blue sky) will be the album cover. I don't know why...I just have this feeling. I wish it wasn't though. Like...it's a nice photo but I want something fresh and daring.

it wont be new enough a week before the album comes out for her lol 

Don’t you mean Like If You Hold Me Without Hurting Me - You'll Be The First Who Ever Did (There's Things I Wanna Talk About But Better Not To Keep)? Or LITHMWHMYBTFWEDTTIWTABBNTK for short

DEAD LMFAO

e1s11.gif

Lana said recently that she already shot the album cover and her managers didn't like it so she'll shot a new one so no, that picture is not the album cover.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana said recently that she already shot the album cover and her managers didn't like it so she'll shot a new one so no, that picture is not the album cover.

her managers suck tbh

they only cared for dua lipa for a long time and now they want to say what Lana should or shouldn't do

so wht are the chances of the next single being cinnamon?

I was wondering the same thing. Is the song “radio friendly”?

Then again, i’m not so sure since all the lead singles are songs we never heard before its release...