Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i agree, lets email Ben since this album is supposedly coming mid 2019

im down

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'm 95% sure that In Your Car will be the lead single.

Video Games

Ride

West Coast

High by the Beach

Love

In Your Car

It just FITS

I 100% agree with this. I was re-listening last night and felt that "in Your Car" will be the lead single. We barely got a snippet since the first few mins are the intro music.

It's gorgeous and sounds like it pops off. Also, what if it's called "Star"

Hope > Venice Bitch > HTD (Live) > MAC

What's the tea ladies? What are your rankings of the songs we've heard in full?

Venice Bitch > HTD > MAC > Hope

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I have high hopes for In Your Car. It kinda gives me the same vibe as Cinnamon somehow? I feel like the bridge is gonna blow up into something psychedelic.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

hey guys i need your help. i am looking for a beautiful lyric video of ''Hope'' i can't find anything anywhere.

i want to present the song to my boyfriend and i want something that captures the atmosphere of the song.

can some one till tommorow night link me something? <3

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

I have high hopes for In Your Car. It kinda gives me the same vibe as Cinnamon somehow? I feel like the bridge is gonna blow up into something psychedelic.

will the intro have ocean waves or is that just there because lana's window was open??

this is so much better than cinnamon. wwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww i can't wait for this song to be released.

hey guys i need your help. i am looking for a beautiful lyric video of ''Hope'' i can't find anything anywhere.

i want to present the song to my boyfriend and i want something that captures the atmosphere of the song.

can some one till tommorow night link me something? <3

I think the best way to capture the atmosphere of the song while listening to it is closing your eyes. You can show him the lyrics after, and then let him listen again

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

will the intro have ocean waves or is that just there because lana's window was open??

probably because her window was open

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

probably because her window was open

i was just wondering because if this is the first track in the album it would be really cool to play after Get Free

like get free ends with the ocean and seagulls and then IYC starts with the ocean and violins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNYSDZcrGXM&list=LL7JINUjOD5Y3VBgpotEN_jA&t=0s&index=12

I love this intro because it reminds me of an orchestra warming up before a concert

I 100% agree with this. I was re-listening last night and felt that "in Your Car" will be the lead single. We barely got a snippet since the first few mins are the intro music.

It's gorgeous and sounds like it pops off. Also, what if it's called "Star"

'Star'? I like it, but seems pretty short for a Lana title. It's more likely it's 'In your car, in your car we go fast, we go so fast - we don't move'

Hope is 7th on iTunes and it’s still climbing. I thought she’s not gonna make it into top 10 tbh (I mean the song is BRILLIANT but some people have no taste). Anyway, I’m proud of her!

giphy.gif

remember when lana had simple titles that were like 3-4 words long? and now they're like 16 words long  :rip:

like we used to have titles like Blue Jeans and West Coast

now we have

God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

Hope Is a Dangerous Thing For a Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have It

:rollin: