Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

remember when lana had simple titles that were like 3-4 words long? and now they're like 16 words long  :rip:

like we used to have titles like Blue Jeans and West Coast

now we have

God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

Hope Is a Dangerous Thing For a Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have It

:rollin:

I think it was the label making her change the song titles perhaps... I remember when she first announced Paradise and she confirmed the songs In The Land Of Gods And Monsters and Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young And Beautiful? She could easily shorten her song titles but I think she does it cos she can.

leave the poor girl alone

It was a joke, obviously Lana hasn't gave her Cinnamon

I remember when she first announced Paradise and she confirmed the songs In The Land Of Gods And Monsters and Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young And Beautiful? She could easily shorten her song titles but I think she does it cos she can.

This is a very good point

also makes The Next Best American Record (as she herself called it) even more likely to be the full title. I still have never listened to that song by the way,

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Sylvia has 128k likes on YouTube and only 566 dislikes, it's an amazing ratio, this song is doing so good and people love it

The ratio is good because the only ones to listen to the song are her stans lmao. Nobody else has heard of it or cares. Her commercial flop era is coming. 

giphy.gif

I came here to say that I just found out that Lust For Life was the 10th best selling album (from a not ocidental artist) in China last year and I have to read with my very own two eyes that LFL was a commercial flop like damn y'all try so hard to make this album bad in every way you can lmao this is very tiring, I hope the LFL hate trend ends soon because it was never cute and it will never be.

tenor.gif?itemid=8440427

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I came here to say that I just found out that Lust For Life was the 10th best selling album (from a not ocidental artist) in China last year and I have to read with my very own two eyes that LFL was a commercial flop like damn y'all try so hard to make this album bad in every way you can lmao this is very tiring, I hope the LFL hate trend ends soon because it was never cute and it will never be.

tenor.gif?itemid=8440427

I can’t believe it’s as hated as it is on here...there’s definitely a few songs that I don’t like but the overall album plus the era and the tour were really fun and refreshing. She’ll have 6 albums in 7 years if I’m counting correctly....she gives us so much I’m fine with not liking a few songs.

I think it was the label making her change the song titles perhaps... I remember when she first announced Paradise and she confirmed the songs In The Land Of Gods And Monsters and Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young And Beautiful? She could easily shorten her song titles but I think she does it cos she can.

also My Pussy Taste Like Pepsi Cola and I Sing The Body Electric 

This era is totally 3/3 for me so far. Usually I dislike at least one single before each album is released.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

There's no way this bitch released VB and MAC in September only for the actual album to be released in summer of the NEXT year.

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

don't say that, some stans are going to say that she's going to release cinnamon tomorrow

technically theres all four colors on the picture , CINNAMON  IS COMING LADIES!

HIAB is supposed to blow up into a psychedelic dream. why else would lana be dancing and doing gun hand movements in its original video?

because she is crazy, but she is free

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

tbh the music we're getting this era are so good.

Hope is the strongest one of the three.

MAC and VB feel so much like Ying and Yang and I like the contrast.

Looking forward for NFR already to see what it's all about.

giphy.gif