Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

...right.C65Se3gWkAA5RAl.jpg

America have no culture so they try and be different and unique in whichever way possible, even if its 100% ilogical

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

No. But well, since this is LanaBoards, let's see...

:makeup:

I can’t believe I’m contributing to this topic but the 4th of July is the one date we say with that format, because it’s like the title of the holiday (no one says Independence Day)

LIZARD PEOPLE

Day should always come first, when someone asks "what date is it?" all they really want is the number of the day or when someone wants to see the date they want to see the number of the day also so it makes sense that it should go first. I don't know how the USA ended up with month first.  :eyeroll2: 

Mess I'm still hyped for NFR! Her teasers are everything and I still haven't overplayed Hope yet... y'all keep in mind that it's still quite close after LFL, Hope came out recently, she's been dropping music teasers for months, it's not like we're starving!

nice cocc bro

The only thing I use from the imperial system is feet for height of a person (idk 1.87m doesn't really paint a picture to me about how tall someone is) and pounds for weight (again 83 kg doesn't really paint a picture for me) but for distance I use kilometers, for temperature I use celsius. It could be a Canadian thing, but I love the metric system tbh I just wish kilograms and meters looked right for weight and height :sadcore:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif