Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So after Elle made that comment about the 29th, it got me thinking that what if those articles did base it off of Wikipedia which based it off us. We'd be all fucked.  :um: Also, the pre-pre release thread looks so much like this one except we had moments of glimmering joy from actual releases, festival dates and an insta post of a painting I'm still sorta laughing about I'm just 15xlsmp.jpgb6rfgz.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

I think she will announce something on March 1st. She won't do anything in February. She released Love in February in 2017, she won't repeat herself. March it is.

Plus the album is now 13 songs, she said she recorded shit during January, so the "finished" NFR from the instagram story on December 31st is no longer valid. She either scrapped songs and replaced them with new, or just added new songs in January.

Honestly I’ve just resigned myself to to expect the album late summer/early fall. A la Honeymoon! March isn’t happening lol, we need to get that out of our minds. April could be a possibility but I’m not setting myself up for that lol. Whenever it comes it comes. Really looking forward to it and hope it’s asap. That said hopefully we won’t be doing a bunch of little last minute changes, don’t over edit and rethink yourself Lana. Your gut/1st instinct is usually best. There’s one change I’d be here for which is an unpopular opinion, I’d love to have the two Ally Coalition songs. She does country so well and beautifully. They feel silky smooth and timeless. Hey Baby Blue is that bitch!

Kacey had mentioned wanting to collaborate with Lana a while back - pick up the phone Lana. We want this, we need this!

It’d be beautiful I think.

Anyways just my two cents! Let the drought continue, hopefully we all make it through.

lustforlife, on 14 Feb 2019 - 3:30 PM, said:

Well

https://tsl.news/opinion-summertime-sataness-lana-del-rey-as-the-antichrist/

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

"For the sake of concision, we’ll overlook “Honeymoon” (because, let’s face it, most LDR fans do anyway)" 

Excuse me? :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Well

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

'' For the sake of concision, we’ll overlook “Honeymoon” (because, let’s face it, most LDR fans do anyway), ''

i started to read the article just because i wanted to know what satanic stuff is up with Honemoon.... i am dissapointed

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Well

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I thought it’s some kind of news about the album. Disappointed but not surprised.

giphy.gif

@ your blood signed contract is officially in full effect

expect a visit within the week for collection :)

Honeymoon is peak production and musical quality from her entire discog and Lana p much did that with under..3? 4? people

ariana wishes

"Peak production" when HM is her most minimalist album to date (With NFR coming for the throne) gurl

:eartha:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Right?? Even tho TLY has simply lyrics it's built so beautifully and has a full production. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing is so boring in comparison.

And it's sad bc Hope has some of her best lyrics. Imagine Hope with the production of a darker toned Bel Air....ugh. The Impact that that would have. The power that that would have. The international implications that that would have

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

"For the sake of concision, we’ll overlook “Honeymoon”[/size] [/size](because, let’s face it, most LDR fans do anyway)" [/size]

“The End — or, depending on your devotion to Del Rey, the Beginning — is on the horizon.”

Well gays, the Beginning is on the horizon! What will YOU be doing on March 29th as the heavens open and Ms Elizabeth Grant assumes her position as ruler of the world?

(Edit: I quoted the wrong post. Sorry I m drunk xo)

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

"For the sake of concision, we’ll overlook “Honeymoon” (because, let’s face it, most LDR fans do anyway)" 

not when The Blackest Day exists on that album

:crossed:

NOT. WHEN.