Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just particularly hate that weird motorcycle revving it’s engine at the beginning of LFL or maybe it’s a car but I hate the vroom vroom part

Ngl everytime I hear a motorcycle in public I think that LFL is about to start and I get excited lmaoo. The only thing I hate about that is the fact that it made me think that Lana and The Weeknd were gonna drive up to the Hollywood sign on a motorcycle and then climb up and dance. :icant: but nope. They just sat up there and played Tic tac toe and made paper mache boats like 5 year olds

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I can forgive everything she did except for the fact that she deadass scrapped BAR, despite having filmed a whole music video for it. Then had the audacity to slap WM over the footage, and a random Latin instrumental over the remaining footage.

i will never get over that... i remember her posts on IG of her on the set of the music video, really thinking it would be but out with BAR... its honestly just sad

alright lust for life demos its your time to leak while we wait for norman friggin rockwhale! 

I'm actually over the wait like usually with Lana I don't care that she does no promo cause she releases so frequently so I can live with it but this era has been so fucking terrible she just drops tracks and disappears for months? Legit what is the point if she has a finished album sitting there like what are they actually waiting for??? This is gonna turn into another LFL situation where she teases all these amazing tracks then scraps them last minute and serves up a half assed album

Iirc the only one she mentioned being on the album/teased before scrapping it was Yosemite. BAR’s fate was unknown after it leaked bc she never mentioned it let alone teased it. When she teased RBFY she specifically said it wasn’t on the album. Apart from that I agree with your post though

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

WEST COAST IS PERFECT AS IT IS. FUCKING MALEFICALLY ORGASMIC PERFECT FOR COLD AFTER-SHOWERS 2e514ba.jpgj1YS1bn.gif

Rick's version is more of like the lull after excitement tho, perfect for falling asleep to, love it, just not as much as the final version. Did anyone also notice how the album/streaming version of the track had a bit of a lower pitch in the chorus, whereas the single has a slightly higher pitch? Love the single version the best 

UV/Honeymoon

Iirc the only one she mentioned being on the album/teased before scrapping it was Yosemite. BAR’s fate was unknown after it leaked bc she never mentioned it let alone teased it. When she teased RBFY she specifically said it wasn’t on the album. Apart from that I agree with your post though

she teased BAR in a video on set for the WM music video

negAbhB.png

I like LFL but I wish The Weeknd didn't sound like a computer and throw off the cute 60s vibe of the song

Same. He really wasted the song.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Can we just acknowledge how happy she seems here: 

http://instagram.com/p/BsEonkXjujo/

Just wanted to also add. Idk how does everyone see the record? Rn, currently grading them by how hot or cold I feel them, so
MAC is more on the colder side,
VB, warm.
HiaB, warm, w a hot bridge, 
Cinnamon, warm (so far)
IYC, warmest atm
HtD, the coldest 

UV/Honeymoon

There's something about the IYC snippet video that really hits me with such strong emotions. Everything about it is so wonderful and lovely; like the sepia effect in the video and the sounds of her indicators clicking while driving, it just feels so simple and close to home and i want to cry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

There's something about the IYC snippet video that really hits me with such strong emotions. Everything about it is so wonderful and lovely; like the sepia effect in the video and the sounds of her indicators clicking while driving, it just feels so simple and close to home and i want to cry

It's February 21st sis where's the news :creep: or did you say 23rd

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

They're just quoting an old press release that we've already seen. Cant remember what our conclusion was. But it's not news

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just wanted to also add. Idk how does everyone see the record? Rn, currently grading them by how hot or cold I feel them, so

VB, warm.

Cinnamon, warm (so far)

IYC, warmest atm

HtD, the coldest 

god i am so lin love with this snipped and just like @@Terrence said, the way she opens the window, and she sings the second part with the song... it's just so beautiful

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

VB, warm.

Cinnamon, warm (so far)

IYC, warmest atm

HtD, the coldest 

I need this  :krylie:  it sounds so nostalgic and sad give it to meee