Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't have any hype for NFR anymore and when I think about how lackluster the visuals will be this era (and as visuals I mean videos, booklet and all that) I get even less hyped because the visuals are a important thing (at least for me) and knowing the album won't have good ones takes half of the joy and sparkle from it. Say what you will about LFL's booklet, but the videos were stunning and at least we got some great magazine photoshoots to compensate. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

its really not a good thing when a manager makes me lose respect for the artist. this ben stuff is straight up disrespectful. we have been told the album would be out by now and hes trying to make it out were in the wrong... girl what. if it wasn't already all hype is now gone and tbh i feel weird giving them money now  :deadbanana:​ 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I'm so over this mess LMAO. Y'all better not preorder NFR when (if) we get the release date. This binch doesn't deserve another #1 album.

Anyway, join the Fueggots and stream Ms. Eleni Foureira's new bop! Wigs found snatched, pelicans found flying! Lana del who?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't have any hype for NFR anymore and when I think about how lackluster the visuals will be this era (and as visuals I mean videos, booklet and all that) I get even less hyped because the visuals are a important thing (at least for me) and knowing the album won't have good ones takes half of the joy and sparkle from it. Say what you will about LFL's booklet, but the videos were stunning and at least we got some great magazine photoshoots to compensate.

RT to this. I'm not that hyped for this album because I already know Lana will serve lazy and bad videos and cover arts, songs with long ass titles, zero promotion, probably non-good photoshoots, etc. Regardless, the main thing that saves this era is the songs that she's gonna put out, I mean... All the songs & snippets we've heard so far are really good, so at least she's gonna serve amazing songs.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

RT to this. I'm not that hyped for this album because I already know Lana will serve lazy and bad videos and cover arts, songs with long ass titles, zero promotion, probably non-good photoshoots, etc. Regardless, and the main thing that saves this era, is the songs that she's gonna put out, I mean... All the songs & snippets we have heard so far are really good, so at least she's gonna serve amazing songs.

calling it now all songs are scrapped for 12 slow piano ballads with 2 notes xx

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Okay wow this has been an eventful day

I think now we should not push things any further - Lana and Ben are probably both fuming now, and although we have reasons to be mad too, we are not doing ourselves any favours by ranting in Ben's insta comments. They are likely to be even less motivated to follow through with the release schedule (when one exists) if we keep hassling them. Sure, Ben's comments are not professional at all and Lana shouldn't have released these singles if the album is not finished. But as some other members said, maybe she thought she was doing a good thing that we would like by giving us these singles, or maybe she felt they were best heard in late summer and didn't want to wait until the actual release. Of course, this should have been made clear.

But what I am saying is that, I don't think Ben and Lana's intentions are bad - we have caught Ben on a bad day where he has snapped and will likely be even less responsive if we keep pushing it. Lana probably doesn't want to play games or feel like she is teasing us. At the time of posting snippets, she may well not have known of all these barriers to NFR's release. 

Vote @@californianfreak for Peace Keeper

ok but the DM was fake right

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Guys wait. Ben initially replied to a person with: good music takes time, implying the album is not finished. However, as the argument got more heated, he replied to another person (or the same guy idk) with something like this:No, I can't give you more info... Even with the album and book finished, just wait, it'll be worth it. So... he said both the album and the book are actually finished..... What the hell? He just condradicted himself so badly =)))))

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lana in september: the album has 11 tracks

Lana in february: the album has 13 tracks!

Lana in april: the album has 16 tracks!!!!!!!!!!!

Lana in july: i'm scrapping the whole thing

Lana in September: lol what album?

We're all just a bunch of gay paninis. Listen to VB to restore ur faith 10rsea0.jpg

Venice Bitch cured my depression but this wait is slowly bringing it back

Guys wait. Ben initially replied to a person with: good music takes time, implying the album is not finished. However, as the argument got more heated, he replied to another person (or the same guy idk) with something like this:No, I can't give you more info... Even with the album and book finished, just wait, it'll be worth it. So... he said both the album and the book are actually finished..... What the hell? He just condradicted himself so badly =)))))

he said “album and book being finished” meaning the two are not completely done yet

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose