Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i wish it was just that but ben's words "good music takes time to finish ..." im assuming he's referring literally to the recording of the tracks not the album in a whole

Yeah but it's Ben... He wasn't being consistent with his comments

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

So when the book releases, who’s gonna do the scans for us so we can all read it since it’ll be a limited print? At least that’s what she said 6m ago

Ben said it'll be released worldwide 

i wish it was just that but ben's words "good music takes time to finish ..." im assuming he's referring literally to the recording of the tracks not the album in a whole

Ben is also the dev*l and a liar though

This can be considered elder abuse

I cackled!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bul3YAiB9_J/

sis living her best LA influencer type life! theres no way she doesn't see the comments of people asking for news but the fact that she is not acknowledging it and doesn't seem to care is what frustrates me the most

She's trolling us HARD I actually hate her lol

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

When she posted that long ass teaser for HIAB on Jan 11, I was CERTAIN the song & MV were dropping soon. It’s March... and NOTHING. Wtf?

yeah, next up she’s about to spoil the chorus of IYC, followed by album release in 2020

At least us billie stans have something to chew on until lana drops the album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I swear these are random yoga moms she picked up somehow bc one of those girls only has 21 followers on her insta :deadbanana:

it's like the ride music video in real life, except instead of biker gangs picking up homeless Lana at gas stations and doing anal on the pinball machine, it's Lana in her tesla car picking up yoga moms at whole foods in exchange for wheatgrass shots in the park. 

Did i miss anything?

Yes, reporting salvatore would be a good start. Thank You.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

starve then

Wait are we talking about diet plans now or am I missing something from the raw celery statement :awkney:

Nevermind I just saw what they were referring to

Jesus we're back on Billie, the era is THAT dead. @@Elle time to lock it up mama, we have failed you

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif