Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love the poem, it's super cute, but what the duck crossed her mind when she wrote she was a crustacean and the cosmos were baking inside her stomach

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I love the poem, it's super cute, but what the duck crossed her mind when she wrote she was a crustacean and the cosmos were baking inside her stomach

Yeah... Miss Lana has a couple kinks to work out... But I'm glad she's writing again. Give it a year or two of her writing constantly and the groove will find itself! Don't get me wrong this last poem was cute, but I want her to move to Europe and start visiting museums and soak up actual culture, not LA culture. France or Rome would be cute!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Lana & Israel

Lana & Kanye

Lana & Azealia

Lana & Hillsong

Lana race scandal w/ HIADT lyric

Ben fighting with fans

Lana vs California wildfire burning her house

I love this is her most controversial/tragic era in terms of headlines and issues and scandals ever while being her most lacking in communication and promotion :rip:

just another example of how Honeymoon outsold every other era

-Quick release from tease to premiere

-No pushback

-Concise and gorgeous

-Aesthetic and directed

-Feature MVs

-Billboard controversy that sparked fanflames

-Music video premiere with the best live rendition of West Coast

-Little promotion but cute kitschy instagram posts & videos

-Honeymoon acct

-No controversy or scandals

-Lots of pasta

-Quickly revealed tracklist

-That video of her unwrapping a headscarf and putting glasses on and saying it's her disguise

Don’t forget the honeymoon hotline :)

giphy.gif

I think although this era is dry,

She might drop it all at once and it we will struggle;

5 will have a breakdown 

73 will leave LB

18 will do something extreme

giphy.gif

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD DEAR GOD!!!!!

ALSO

Warning points will continue to be handed out to any users I see aggressively spamming the thread as well as in engaging in harassing Lana and her team. We don't need any more of a reason for them all to hate us. As the owner, I will officially say this will NOT be tolerated within the LanaBoards community.

Elle, put me in charge of responding to anything Ben and Ed or Ben and Ted w/e say about us.

He can phone me up, give me his complaints, then I'll kindly tell him to suck a fat one and hang up.

giphy.gif

Elle, put me in charge of responding to anything Ben and Ed or Ben and Ted w/e say about us.

He can phone me up, give me his complaints, then I'll kindly tell him to suck a fat one and hang up.

elle, if u want this site to die by yesterday li

Um... no thank you..... :awkney: We like having Elle & Yung as the campaign leaders and faces of this site :party:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

wow I had mixed opinions on her last two poems but her I loved her latest

looks like it will be an... interesting book. I'll buy it if I can tho

nice cocc bro

Um... no thank you..... :awkney: We like having Elle & Yung as the campaign leaders and faces of this site :party:

omg people used to call me ata but now i'm yung even tho i'm #old thanks i love it  :flutter:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

She has done haikus too! But do you think they're part of the ~30 poems collection, or they're separated from the "real" poems?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I prefer the haikus (because there is less to cringe at) but also the jasmine in the air one is actually nice :).

I-

She sounds more excited for her poetry book than her album

Kinda sad because critics will probably rip it apart and send her into another depressive phase :poordat:

ah shit I forgot about that yep I hope she releases the album at the same time or immediately after because she will probably cancel everything once the critic reviews start rolling in.. sorry bout it

Lana LITERALLY liked a tweet mentioning the March 29th date in the title! She unliked it though recently

She also liked a Insta post about the supposed Wild Side song, in the LFL era. I think it just means she likes the attention the album / song is getting.