Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm sure she means 3rd Magazine cover, as Steven & Lana have shot two previous covers for V Magazine.

33428570178_047f4ebf46_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I thought she meant magazine cover but now that people are assuming she means the second album cover it does make sense cause she already shot 2 magazine covers w Steven Klein. A Steven Klein album cover would be everything tho, the 2015 shoot w him is one of my favorites.

qfrWuBl.png

ok maybe im annoyed that this album is going to take forever BUT i am obsessed with her shoots with steven... its the only two magazines i ever got... something to look forward to finally! 

why are you guys saying that it's the album cover

remember when she did the live stream saying they were gonna shoot a second cover for the album since her manager didnt like the first, thats what we think she means when she captioned the tweet with "Shooting our second cover this month"

but honestly it could be what Elle said too fkasjdhflksjdahfkslajd

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

remember when she did the live stream saying they were gonna shoot a second cover for the album since her manager didnt like the first, that what we think she mean when she captioned the tweet with "Shooting our second cover this month"

I think that it's the second magazine cover that she shoot with him this month

i'm gonna go fucking ballistically mental my mind is shredding it's thin venous layers into itself like a neverending wormhole to hell that keeps upcycling the spare fluid and rotting carcasses of my past imaginatory states all for this unconfirmed compilation of digitized vocals and production spearheaded by a pop producer that is as coined as a fake nickel from the 30s let my tiresome and bleeding catalyst of this wasted life melt back into atoms and stardust miss del rey i'm freeing myself from these frenulum chains

tenor.gif?itemid=9621867

remember when she did the live stream saying they were gonna shoot a second cover for the album since her manager didnt like the first, that what we think she mean when she captioned the tweet with "Shooting our second cover this month"

If it is the case of an album cover, I'm highly curious as to the possibility if NFR will have a deluxe edition.. perhaps with an alternate cover. Or a special edition cover released on vinyl at Urban Outfitters, like they did with Honeymoon & Ultraviolence. A deluxe edition would be nice though, especially since it seems like she's taking extra time on the album compared to what was originally anticipated. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS