Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So strange how someone who is so desperate to be viewed upon as this ~Leonard Cohen wannabe vagabond poet~ would sabotage her live act so much. She's such a joke as a performer now, it's unreal. Never plays around with her vocals, boring monotonous frail birdlike stature, no interest in changing up a majority of her setlist & instead blames the band for "not knowing that new song yet", and of course musically it's been mostly nothing but piano loops where she hardly actually sings.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

MAC 288

VB 238

HOPE 244

mac is my least favourite from this trio tho

Oh my god! How? I've only been listening to Hope 50 times and I was putting it every single day when it came out :')

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

not me realizing rn that BTD's music video has reached more than 400M views omg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Do you guys use last.fm or something similar? If yes, how many times have you listened to MAC, VB and Hope? I'm curious to know

Im not sure but my spotify I have used for over a year, maybe like 15 months

Top tracks -- Long Term (years)

1. 6ix9ine, TIC TOC (feat. Lil Baby)
  2. XXXTENTACION, Revenge
  3. Chief Keef, Hate Bein' Sober
  4. 6ix9ine, KIKA (feat. Tory Lanez)
  5. Lana Del Rey, Mariners Apartment Complex
  6. Post Malone, Better Now
  7. 6ix9ine, FEFE (feat. Nicki Minaj & Murda Beatz)
  8. 6ix9ine, WAKA (feat. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie)
  9. 6ix9ine, MAMA (feat. Nicki Minaj, Kanye West)
  10. Lana Del Rey, Venice Bitch

(Ignore my poor taste) :biblio: :runs:

Top tracks -- Long Term (years)

1. 6ix9ine, TIC TOC (feat. Lil Baby)
  2. XXXTENTACION, Revenge
  3. 6ix9ine, KIKA (feat. Tory Lanez)
  4. Post Malone, Better Now
  5. 6ix9ine, FEFE (feat. Nicki Minaj & Murda Beatz)
  6. 6ix9ine, WAKA (feat. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie)
  7. 6ix9ine, MAMA (feat. Nicki Minaj, Kanye West)

(Ignore my poor taste) :biblio: :runs:

How u deadass listening to child rapists and domestic abusers sir........... and the dude who doesn't shower too but like there are bigger issues

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

How u deadass listening to child rapists and domestic abusers sir........... and the dude who doesn't shower too but like there are bigger issues

6ix9ine I honestly don't see as bad, he isn't a child rapist he videod someone underage doing stuff at a party and put it on instagram - if he had done anything he'd have been in prison probably to this day like the guy who was on the video. He's more dumb than bad to me. XXXTentacion was 17 and I think had bad mental problems from a terrible upbringing so I can see why he acted the way he did but I can't defend him although personally I feel bad for him having a pretty bad upbringing and then being killed while he seemed to be changing into a better person.

Have y’all seen that video of the girl screaming Cinnamon at Lana

It’s hilarious

in that video i swear i see lana mouth "Happiness?" like she almost considered it yet i heard no one screaming for happiness. hopefully im wrong bc imagine if people noticed it and started saying "yes do happiness"... we couldve gotten something at least  :defeated:

6ix9ine I honestly don't see as bad, he isn't a child rapist he videod someone underage doing stuff at a party and put it on instagram - if he had done anything he'd have been in prison probably to this day like the guy who was on the video. He's more dumb than bad to me. XXXTentacion was 17 and I think had bad mental problems from a terrible upbringing so I can see why he acted the way he did but I can't defend him although personally I feel bad for him having a pretty bad upbringing and then being killed while he seemed to be changing into a better person.

but like...he still filmed an underage person? As for the prison thing, he should be in jail. The US justice system is a joke so it doesn't surprise me he isn't locked up yet.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

but like...he still filmed an underage person? As for the prison thing, he should be in jail. The US justice system is a joke so it doesn't surprise me he isn't locked up yet.

True but to me anyway that would point towards him being not guilty, why would someone upload a thing like that to instagram if they knew the person was underage? especially filming themselves in the video also. It's not like he was trying to make some sneaky underage sex video and put it on the internet for paedophiles or anything like that. He probably just thought the girl was his own age - most people probably would if they were at a party where a naked girl was doing stuff in the living room in front of everyone.