Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If she is lagging it, I'm thinking it's that it's really personal to her that she can't let go as easily as she's done before, and if so, that it might have a tremendous capacity to be some real sad girl introspective shit. So maybe she's really trying to enjoy the rest of her thinning days of acting carefree, knowing it'll be real emotional for her to start the rollout? Anything's possible when we don't exactly know what's going on

UV/Honeymoon

If she is lagging it, I'm thinking it's that it's really personal to her that she can't let go as easily as she's done before, and if so, that it might have a tremendous capacity to be some real sad girl introspective shit. So maybe she's really trying to enjoy the rest of her thinning days of acting carefree, knowing it'll be real emotional for her to start the rollout? Anything's possible when we don't exactly know what's going on

55823780_2341613719234601_53983273089624

Sorry but if she can release Ultraviolence which is literally the most depressing album ever, she can release NFR which from what we have heard so far is a lot less emotional than UV. She's just lazy and now she's gonna second guess herself and change the album like she did with LFL. I wish she would just create something and release it without thinking about it too much like she did with Honeymoon - which is such an underrated masterpiece and was made so quickly

FzytWEW.png

Something tells me in my gut that the same that was happening with Ultraviolence it's the same thing happening with NFR. She's going to have to fight tooth and nail to get NFR released just like she fought for UV.

It’s a strong possibility. I have been sure for the last couple of days it was Interscope’s fault... Now? Not so sure.

At this point, I don’t know who to blame anymore for the long-ass wait. I’m even surprised that she mentioned the album at all, after the tweet.

June would be very nice. I don’t see NFR in July, maybe because it sounds too different from LFL. And August and September are way too far in time. But who knows anything at this point? We get many contradictory messages when we do get any.

Because Adele serves talent, emotions, drama.

Lana serves songs like Change and Hope. 

Screen-Shot-2019-01-09-at-5.45.19-PM-430

This is my least favourite post on lanaboards. Adele is such a local i dont even know where to begin. Her music is nothing compared to Lana's. Sis why

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is my least favourite post on lanaboards. Adele is such a local i dont even know where to begin. Her music is nothing compared to Lana's. Sis why

it's actually ridiculous. If Adele sang Old Money, Terrence Loves You, or Heroin, she'd get so much praise and like 10 Grammys

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Sorry but if she can release Ultraviolence which is literally the most depressing album ever, she can release NFR which from what we have heard so far is a lot less emotional than UV. She's just lazy and now she's gonna second guess herself and change the album like she did with LFL. I wish she would just create something and release it without thinking about it too much like she did with Honeymoon - which is such an underrated masterpiece and was made so quickly

UV is far from being her most depressive body of work. It just paints an abusive relationship. But HM is far more depressive. We don't know what's inside NFR. We don't know how deep the lyrics can go. We don't know how much she paints of her life. HIADT is already a super personal song with heart-wrecking lines. Lana might be protecting her vanity project a little longer.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

it's actually ridiculous. If Adele sang Old Money, Terrence Loves You, or Heroin, she'd get so much praise and like 10 Grammys

Adele is the lana del rey for locals, we been knew

I'm sorry, I know you're a Change stan, but it's just not... it.

Adele got critical acclaim for her albums and won 15 Grammys lol. She can do it on her own.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Yeah I personally find Adele nice and talented, but she's extremely overrated tho

anyways her best album is 21 facts only x

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm sorry, I know you're a Change stan, but it's just not... it.

0ffa276bea0da38f4c52b4caede22cd4.gif

Adele has a horrible voice. She sounds like a raspy, loud obnoxious cat

Wow you won worst taste for a reason lol. Love ya tho sis

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

adeleboards.com

*coney island kings keyboard*

Reported. Thank You.