Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There are some Insta/Twitter stans who actually think it's coming out tomorrow because of sources like MTV and Billboard saying so. Like they're not too deep into the fandom so they probably don't know that it's bullshit, but boy are they gonna be disappointed tomorrow.

fRgEQg1.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if she was going to release this tomorrow, i'd already be out in some countries

when doing a surprise release some artists (americans) release the album at midnight in the US first and then to the rest of the world... but even still we know for sure lana is not doing this so why bother

There are some Insta/Twitter stans who actually think it's coming out tomorrow because of sources like MTV and Billboard saying so. Like they're not too deep into the fandom so they probably don't know that it's bullshit, but boy are they gonna be disappointed tomorrow.

fRgEQg1.gif

Even with no album miss Del Rey will still serve us some entertainment and I'll be here to watch her getting dragged by the insta gays for it lmao

6b3216c0-5484-0131-3d68-6a98929ef998.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Girls we must DISREGARD this blatant hate speech and continue chanting “Norman fucking Rockwell” into the night and beyond. The spell MUST COME TRUE. God bless and A M E N

I believe in the power of this, but we must get more gays to do it otherwise it'll be pointless and we'll have to pretend we are shocked that the album wasn't released.

*keeps on chanting*

like... a lot of people that really arent focused on this era are expecting it to be released tomorrow. lana has an even BIGGER storm coming. yikes. see when you do clownery.

Her mentions are going to be wild tomorrow  :toofunny:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Even though zero part of me expects a surprise release tomorrow, it would be really nice if it did happen because I move tomorrow and would love to explore my new neighbourhood with the album this weekend. Please and thank you Lana.  :flutter:

NFR is gunna be released as DLC for Yoshi's Crafted World 

Yoshi saving us all one more time, I stan (and I'm not joking I love Yoshi with my whole heart wtf)

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

She would never do it, but just imagine her posting “Surprise x” with the album cover and link. Ugh. Depression cured instantly.

Honestly, at this point, is she surprise-released it, the only one she could be "hurting", in terms of sale, is her: Billie's album, apparently, already has 800k+ pre-release sales. Interscope would dominate the charts if they released the same day.