Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love looking for tweets from stans that don’t about 29th yet

this week has been extremely stressful but who cares bc lana’s new album comes out tomorrow!!!!!!!!”

I've been holding off on Instagram posting until lana drops her album tomorrow so I can use new lyrics for captions”

Lana del Rey's album is dropping tomorrow yay”

LANA AND BILLIE ARE RELEASING ALBUMS TOMORROW 

GUESS ILL BE CRYING THE NEXT MONTH”

NEW LANA ALBUM TOMORROW YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS UP, FINALLY SOME GOOD MUSIC IN 2019.”

New Lana Del Rey album and Billie Eilish album tomorrow. Haven’t been this excited since Flower Boy and Lust For Life came out on the same day AHHH”

Billie AND Lana tomorrow? March 29th is for the gays”

:flop:  :toofloppy:  :flop:  :toofloppy:  :flop: 

but are they stans if they are so clueless?

bless their souls...

tenor.gif

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

I actually had a dream, she was in her strawberry blond tour outfit, except her hair was dark brown, and she was crying while on stage bc she mentioned how it was real difficult for her externally and internally to release the record. I mean, for shit, we don't know anything, but it was real heartbreaking to even dream about, her voice was cracking and stuff. I think I'm gonna lay off for a while like, I trust my dreams, and that makes me sad 

UV/Honeymoon

Lol ‘is a mess’ I agree but think BTD is universal and could be an all year album,

Well some LFL songs have a late spring vibe, some are summery, some have a winter vibe (like Heroin & IMF)... A mess.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I actually had a dream, she was in her strawberry blond tour outfit, except her hair was dark brown, and she was crying while on stage bc she mentioned how it was real difficult for her externally and internally to release the record. I mean, for shit, we don't know anything, but it was real heartbreaking to even dream about, her voice was cracking and stuff. I think I'm gonna lay off for a while like, I trust my dreams, and that makes me sad 

If it helps, she seems happy rn

giphy.gif

All Lana's songs sound like summer to me - I guess some have a cooler early morning feel, while others have that later summer hazy sunset vibe 

idk what I'm talking about

NFR....

...........is a Fall album  :oopna:

specifically, a fall 2018 album  :creep:

it's just the way i feel

She said "july 21" because she knew the album would be released that day. This time she doesn't know when it will be released and thats why she said so a couple of days ago lmao y'all are too much.

zzEWHMl.gif

And that’s where it « doesn’t compute » in my head if she doesn’t address anything because she doesn’t know: how long does it take to decide for a release date with your record company? I might be naive but in my mind the date could be settled in a one-hour FaceTime with the big bosses. Then you announce it on social media. There. Case closed. And we finally rest.

@vodkaa

I honestly don't know. It's somewhere in Los Angeles.

I agree a lot with this post. I'd maybe go with Ultraviolence in a more urban area but good post regardless

It gives me small town / private neighborhood / suburbs vibes. Like, this abusive relationship in a wealthy area in the middle of nowhere.

I was once riding my bike in a very hot summer night in a private neighborhood and it felt great.