Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She looks so judgemental on the LfL back cover lmao 

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-instagram-com

That pic is the ugliest ive seen in a Lana CD :defeated:

That pic is the ugliest ive seen in a Lana CD :defeated:

lfl is the ugliest ive ever heard lana (not on a cd bcuz i didnt fuckin buy it)

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Oh fuck no shade, for real, but I totally forgot about that ahahahahahahahahaha one Lanamoji comin up  :lmao:  :oic:

edit: 

Stream LFL fat 2rrp45t.jpg 

edit2: I AM SRRY its probably slep deprivation but I still can't stop fucking laughing at this  :thumb:  :thumb2: !! !

it's me ur little venice bitch 2rrp45t.jpg I%20AM%20SRRY%20its%20probably%20slep%20deprivation%20but%20I%20still%20can't%20stop%20fucking%20laughing]2rrp45t.jpg GIVE ME HALLMARK 2rrp45t.jpg I AINT NO CNADLE IN THE WIND I'LL PRAY FOR U KATHY, U AND THAT GODDAMNED MOUTH OF URS, GODBLESS 2rrp45t.jpg !! ! I fucking swear that dental drill is me rn fucking outta fuckin breath TFFFFFFFF I'm fucking cryinnggg tenor.gifhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI5wBgrZ6gA

LMAO you just completely broke down in this post =))))))))))))))

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Misogyny on the one hand -- they see pretty & blonde women and automatically perceive them as shallow, vapid, greedy or manipulative. Maybe their ingrained experiences from childhood on the other hand, where they were probably bullied by popular kids for being weirdos. :oprah3:

Actually, its for the sheer reason that Lana and this friend may have been at Hillsong or another homophobic church coupled w the fact that Lana has been acting noticeably different ever since hanging out w these new chicks and it has us all justifiably worried but go off I guess sis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Didn't BTD sell like 80k copies in the first week?

In the United Kingdom, Born to Die sold 50,000 copies on its first day of release.[87] It debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart and sold 116,745 copies. By accumulating digital sales of 50,007, the album became the fifth album ever to sell upwards of 50,000 downloads in a single week.[88] Additionally, it was the fastest selling album of 2012, becoming the first album to reach 100,000 copies sold in that year.[89] Born to Die remained atop the chart in its second week, selling an additional 60,000 copies.[90] As of November 2013, the album had sold over 836,000 copies in the UK.[91]

Legends only 

i think this era is gonna be great once we've gotten conformation on the album

fixed it your welcome 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

In the United Kingdom, Born to Die sold 50,000 copies on its first day of release.[87] It debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart and sold 116,745 copies. By accumulating digital sales of 50,007, the album became the fifth album ever to sell upwards of 50,000 downloads in a single week.[88] Additionally, it was the fastest selling album of 2012, becoming the first album to reach 100,000 copies sold in that year.[89] Born to Die remained atop the chart in its second week, selling an additional 60,000 copies.[90] As of November 2013, the album had sold over 836,000 copies in the UK.[91]

Legends only

Just think if she would do something like that again...ugh.

giphy.gif

In the United Kingdom, Born to Die sold 50,000 copies on its first day of release.[87] It debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart and sold 116,745 copies. By accumulating digital sales of 50,007, the album became the fifth album ever to sell upwards of 50,000 downloads in a single week.[88] Additionally, it was the fastest selling album of 2012, becoming the first album to reach 100,000 copies sold in that year.[89] Born to Die remained atop the chart in its second week, selling an additional 60,000 copies.[90] As of November 2013, the album had sold over 836,000 copies in the UK.[91]

Legends only 

Welp. Billie tried. :hottie:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Soon and fucking mean it

Soon is a word she should scrap from her vocabulary.

"enjoy it while you can xx"

hahahha! True!!!

Well there are ppl asking 'what is the name of this song?', others are asking 'can you drop the album cover?' - she could reply to those.

The title of the song would have been great to know, indeed. As for the cover, we all know she will do it at some point, in a post that she didn't tease before, I guess?!?

Born to Die invented the word aesthetic. Billie hasn't really been outrageous, groundbreaking or interesting in the slightest. She's just... kinda cute and edgy. Nothing more.

BTD remains unbothered

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e