Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

life hack: pretend this pre release era hasnt started yet, pretend september-now never happend, pretend like the HiaB snippet from last year never got posted. We don’t know shit about this upcoming era she’s maybe gonna start soon. Let’s speculate about what the sound of this album’s gonna be like. Could it be folk? Could it be grunge? Is it a continuation of LfL? Who knows! Let’s roleplay to keep our sanity, ladies!

qfrWuBl.png

life hack: pretend this pre release era hasnt started yet, pretend september-now never happend, pretend like the HiaB snippet from last year never got posted. We don’t know shit about this upcoming era she’s maybe gonna start soon. Let’s speculate about what the sound of this album’s gonna be like. Could it be folk? Could it be grunge? Is it a continuation of LfL? Who knows! Let’s roleplay to keep our sanity, ladies!

She gonna release 7 EPs instead

1 for each color of the rainbow

1 for each of her favourite genres

each blessed with an earth-shattering cover (#TGL is coming)

each cursed with a  rework of a past leaked jam

each graced with an iconic collaboration

a beautiful original solo track

2 unreleased unteased heavenly songs from her back catalogue

And a dramatic poetry reading to kill us all

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

Lola Aloha is giving me Wayamaya vibes, I hope the song in your dream was a premonition! :hair:

for real she had her hair bleached and in an updo in the dream too so am i seeing the future or the past?????

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

she is seriously trolling us at this point

before i clicked on the picture i was like omfg album cover then i realized she’s promoting an album....that isn’t...hers.. like what the fuck at this point

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

She is promoting an amazing album though, taste!

That said she def knows what we expect when we see insta updates lol.

I really think it just may be out of her hands. Sucks!

Anyways stream Titanic Rising while we wait.

literally every comment is ab the album. at least we know she sees the outrage.

she rly thought it was funny to say ".... Out Now" during these desperate times.

Why can't she just drop the tracklist at least? Like write it down on some paper like she did with LFL :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why can't she just drop the tracklist at least? Like write it down on some paper like she did with LFL :defeated:

She can't write suddenly. She doesn't know :(

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

She might make some last minute changes so doesn't want to confirm anything yet  :creep:

As much as I absolutely loved Venice Bitch, I really wish she didnt start the promotion for the next album so soon after the LFL era/LA to the Moon Tour. Specially if it's taking so long to release.