Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i feel like we wont get merch or a box set for this era... im fine with that i dont need lana taking my money anyways

i don't think im going to buy anything this time around. don't want to sound entitled but sis really doesn't deserve it...

I hope it flops HARD... If this album sells well she'll get even lazier. The next "era" will start in early 2020 and LDR7 will come out when her kids leave for college :eartha2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

As if he has anything.

He used to know a YouTube code to download unlisted videos but that was fixed and now he had nothing, but fronts for the prepubescent twinks on Twitter.

Imagine acting that self-righteous when you have hoarded stolen property for years - and been investigated by the FBI as a result. :rip:

i know sweets im joking

i really hope he gets arrested or smthn i feel bad for him leaking marinas stuff she doesn't deserve that after the FROOT mess

like i get people are excited and grateful over leaked music but if you were an artist youd feel sort of defeated that something you might have worked really hard on is just out there (i know i would). i find it so weird that they brag about having unleaked music thinking they are superior to everyone else????? like imagine seeking validation from strangers because you have a lq demo of a woman singing, anyways

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Would y'all seriously feel bad if her entire album leaks today? Genuine question.

maybe.............. but i wont kiss up to her like a lot of fans do and then go listen to the leaks 10 mins later... if she "complains" then ill ignore it while cinnamon.mp3 is currently downloading. ben and ed use this as proof for why yall hate lanaboards i dont mind<3333333

lol i remember when lfl leaked right before release when lana tweeted "you little fuckers" somebody kept replying to her with stuff like "im so sorry" "people who listen to leaks r horrible" and was in my dms asking for the link 5 minutes later 

That’s fine because if the box set is as trash as the last two then she keep it.

Why is Chuck’s work with Grimes actually not bad, but her Lana pictures are laughably bad? It’s one thing to let her shoot a few booklet covers, but giving her yet another cover is a hate crime.

It has to be Lana's fault. I actually like Chuck's work with pretty much anyone else. I think that due to their relationship, Lana feels comfortable enough to tell Chuck what to do instead of letting her do what she (apparently) knows how to do.

Would y'all seriously feel bad if her entire album leaks today? Genuine question.

Good question. I know I would buy it legally when it was officially out... But I don’t know. I haven’t listened to BAR until it was official it wasn’t on the LFL tracklist. I can’t help but feel bad for her when leaks happen : she has put her heart and soul into it and out of impatience, we want a leak. That being said, it would be torture to know it is out there and not want to listen to it. Plus it’s fucking been so long already.

It has to be Lana's fault. I actually like Chuck's work with pretty much anyone else. I think that due to their relationship, Lana feels comfortable enough to tell Chuck what to do instead of letting her do what she (apparently) knows how to do.

also i feel like they're just being sisters taking random pictures of each other and then lana uses it

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I have literally been praying for this. Feel bad? Girl I'd crack open the champagne :eartha:

I have literally been praying for this. Feel bad? Girl I'd crack open the champagne :eartha:

Not even a little bit... This mess made me a stone cold bihh and I'm not even THAT hungry for her stuff anymore

Stripped of my own life

i know sweets im joking

i really hope he gets arrested or smthn i feel bad for him leaking marinas stuff she doesn't deserve that after the FROOT mess

like i get people are excited and grateful over leaked music but if you were an artist youd feel sort of defeated that something you might have worked really hard on is just out there (i know i would). i find it so weird that they brag about having unleaked music thinking they are superior to everyone else????? like imagine seeking validation from strangers because you have a lq demo of a woman singing, anyways

that's mean. eclipse doesn't deserve jail

giphy.gif

Girl I would cry of happiness, start to believe in God and attend to the church each sunday if this actually happens.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I’d feel bad bc I know Lana feels like it’s intruding when it happens but if the whole thing leaked she would probably either 1. scrap it (and we’d have it anyway) or 2. she’d release it and jump to the next album and maybe she would learn to stick with what she says or dont say anything at all. By this point, this woman should know how the music industry works and how being a public figure and a personal brand she should say what her plan for releases should go if they’re actually plausible. If not, keep it under wraps. I’d take a concrete release date, tracklist, or anything instead if I could trade that info for the snippets she’s shared.

I’d listen to it for sure. But I’d feel bad for Lana more on a personal level. But this chick has to learn by now...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

she would probably either 1. scrap it (and we’d have it anyway) now...

^this

I mean, it's not like we're getting any visuals? just low quality selfies and embarrassing walmart parking lot shit. if the cover isn't that ugly ass beach pic, it's probably going to be a blurry still shot from the hiab/mac/vb/godknowswhatelse video

because obviously we need to milk that masterpiece for all its worth :derpna:

Hell na

tenor.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif