Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I refuse to have fucking album cover where she's wearing sketchers, sorry as a gay I think it's more homophobic than her going to hillsong  jk

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I refuse to have fucking album cover where she's wearing sketchers, sorry as a gay I think it's more homophobic than her going to hillsong  jk

:agree:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

qdaVMcK.jpg

appreciation post for the "rumoured" nfr cover 

only one here who likes it apparently  :hooker:

From what we've heard so far song wise this cover with lana staring off into the distance with a pensive look is extremely fitting. Wish the album title was somewhere in the background as like part of a scenary (like a graffiti or on a sign or whatever)

as a former Skechers employee for like two months they’re the worst company ever. literal nightmare.

i dont trust anybody that likes the sketchers cover. seriously if she pics it, then it'll be her worst album cover to date

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i don't really have an opinion on the skechers cover, but no way is it worse than the LFL cover...surpassing that would be quite the feat

it's just the way i feel

Saying this when LFL and Honeymoon exist :deadbanana:

honeymoon is one of her best. lust for life on the other hand... is a mess

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

like i said, album announcement between april 20th and april 30th // album out mid june

does anyone have the receipts of me literally predicting a mid june release about a month ago?? i cant find it

Hating a cover because of a pair of shoes over a cover with an ugly ass font that is Honeymoon, or a corny smile that is LFL is delusional 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think all of Lana's album covers are beautiful and she knows her music best so I always trust her vision for visuals - and I cannot wait to see what the album cover is!

I think the promotional image that is rumoured to be the cover is gorgeous. 

I think all of Lana's album covers are beautiful and she knows her music best so I always trust her vision for visuals - and I cannot wait to see what the album cover is!

I think the promotional image that is rumoured to be the cover is gorgeous. 

Not when this one exists

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-D_NQ_NP_89777

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I really like the Honeymoon cover. I think my main issue with it is that there's too much text squeezed into one picture, like maybe if they airbrushed the text off the van then it wouldn't look so messy. But overall, great colours which really capture the essence of the album. :oprah:

LFL will be my least fave. I liked it at first...but meh...it's not as iconic as the rest of her covers.

UV, BTD and PD are amazing, though. I can't find fault with them.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Not when this one exists

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-D_NQ_NP_89777

I jumped 

giphy.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.