Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm gonna get scolded and I KNOW that she's occupied with her poetry book, but something is telling me she's not 100% on this album, like maybe she's getting second thoughts about it and maybe wants to tweak it some more. I mean if the album was finished and ready to go and she was completely ecstatic with it, but hesitating to release it or give any info, then it makes you wonder if she really wants to even put it out. Like sure, she probably wants to release the book first but multi-tasking is a thing. Idk...it's just a feeling I'm getting lately. She doesn't even seem excited about it. With LFL she talked about the record a LOT. In magazines, livestreams etc. Even way before the album got released, she seemed very proud of it and wanted to share with us as much as she could.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Gonna start printing the poems off of her IG, bind the books myself and send them to her so she can hurry the fuck up with this album  :willcut:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

She's going to run out of poems to post soon, I'd like to think that she'll then say something about the album but it's more likely she'll just stop posting  :poordat:

I'm gonna get scolded and I KNOW that she's occupied with her poetry book, but something is telling me she's not 100% on this album, like maybe she's getting second thoughts about it and maybe wants to tweak it some more. I mean if the album was finished and ready to go and she was completely ecstatic with it, but hesitating to release it or give any info, then it makes you wonder if she really wants to even put it out. Like sure, she probably wants to release the book first but multi-tasking is a thing. Idk...it's just a feeling I'm getting lately. She doesn't even seem excited about it. With LFL she talked about the record a LOT. In magazines, livestreams etc. Even way before the album got released, she seemed very proud of it and wanted to share with us as much as she could.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if she's decided to turn one or more of her poems into songs and that's why it's held up. Which I don't really mind, but there really isn't any excuse that's good enough to justify not saying anything at all about it. She must know that Google said March 29 (she probs arranged that herself ...) and she can't've missed the 765466435788 comments asking about it on IG and Twitter. 

I can wait for it, sure, but I'm not sure it's a smart move to not say anything at all. It just creates an air of distrust. Like the next time she says something's out on whatever date/month, heaps of people will be like "K Lana". 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I like to imagine VBBOTG is to Norman Rockwell what Tropico is to Paradise.

and he's supposed to be her MANAGER. What a joke.

It always depends. The role of a manager can be interpreted in many ways. But the bigger the star becomes, the more she has, most of the time. As long as she is working and respects her engagements (going into studio, going on set when asked, doing shows, etc.) , the role is fulfilled. And they seem to have a pretty loose management style with her since she is always

True, she doesn’t give any updates, but they seem to think it’s not their job to pressure her. Though at this point, they should at least ask if she plans on releasing NFR in this decade.

She's going to run out of poems to post soon, I'd like to think that she'll then say something about the album but it's more likely she'll just stop posting :poordat:

I’m wondering if maybe she will post them all on Insta and Twitter because she fears she wont have enough physical copies for it.

So both rumors of why the album isn’t here have been debunked this week. The real reason we don’t have NFR is because of Lana herself. What a fucking joke. Not even a simple “I want to release the album after the book kiddos” is easy for her to say. Whatever

giphy.gif

it's at the point where when i get an insta notification for her i'm like...huh...guess i'll check it later if i have time

Exactly, everyone's starting to be like "WTF ever, Lana" ... like why should we give a fuck if she doesn't?

100% her fandom will be fresh out of fucks forever if she doesn't sort her shit out soon. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So both rumors of why the album isn’t here have been debunked this week. The real reason we don’t have NFR is because of Lana herself. What a fucking joke. Not even a simple “I want to release the album after the book kiddos” is easy for her to say. Whatever

Sometimes, I wonder if she thinks that mentioning releasing the poetry book before NFR back in SEPTEMBER was enough for her. Like, in her mind, she said back then that’s what she’d do and she doesn’t need any more explanation. Doesn’t she read the comments everyone is bombarding her with?

at least we can derive from that that she is the one who decides what to do, the label isn't forcing her to release it or not to release it, so whenever she'll want it out the process of physical production will be launched

Praying for v magazine interview to have some info

Lana Del Rey Talks Newfound Passion for Japanese Culture, Fame and Her Upcoming Poetry Book

What happened with the shoot she did with Steven Klein? It's been a month+ since she said it on Twitter.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

"patience"

lana: posts a selfie

fans: WHERE'S THE DAMN ABLOOM!!!!!!!1111

"love"

lana: posts a poem

fans: omg no one cares about this bitch!!!11

"support"

lana: releases abloom

fans: ha bitch im not buying this THIS IS REVENGE normanfuckingrockwell.zip

:rip:

large.jpg

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Okay it's Lana's process choice or whatever but can't she actually say SOMETHING???

But whatever! It's not like this situations gonna change by complaining :/

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

What happened with the shoot she did with Steven Klein? It's been a month+ since she said it on Twitter.

It seems it was for VMag, which is released every two months, I think? So it would be for the May-June issue?