Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i hope she isnt coming to the ends of her music career... yall stop with these theories i cant handle them

im afraid she will be taking a big break after NFR is released. all we can hope is that this album is her magnum opus and will save us!

tenor.gif?itemid=8008158

Honestly, it feels like Lana always exaggerates everything, I don’t think we’ll get many more singles, just one or maybe two, tops. If she releases a new song, I think I will consider not playing it until the album comes just so it’ll be new and fresh since she has already teased so many snippets and songs... And if the album is coming in fall or winter...

I’m just so sad, so disappointed... I’m not excited for this at all anymore, especially not if they’re all piano songs and just glimpses of her everyday life, not that I would mind in the end I think, but I just... I’d just miss her exceptional storytelling I think. She did mention earlier that she’s been in a writers block of sorts, didn’t she? It makes me so nervous, I really want to like this album and I don’t want it to become like LFL which I played for months and then just kind of forgot... I want her to sing properly on stage again, I want her to enjoy her life...

I feel so sad and somewhat ungrateful at the same time. I feel numb. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i hope she isnt coming to the ends of her music career... yall stop with these theories i cant handle them

im afraid she will be taking a big break after NFR is released. all we can hope is that this album is her magnum opus and will save us!

tenor.gif?itemid=8008158

She had a good run. She created 3 amazing albums, 4 if you count AKA (I see Paradise more as an extension of BTD), served some iconic looks, made a huge impact on pop culture...she really gave us so much. We'll always have that, and we'll always remember her. I suppose NFR will be released, at some point in the future. I'm sure I'll love it. But we're pretty much done, let's face it. It's over. And that's fine. Nothing can last forever. There's no point in believing in forever. Or even tomorrow. It's better to just enjoy things as they happen, with no expectations. It's not easy, but we should try.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

She had a good run. She created 3 amazing albums, 4 if you count AKA (I see Paradise more as an extension of BTD), served some iconic looks, made a huge impact on pop culture...she really gave us so much. We'll always have that, and we'll always remember her. I suppose NFR will be released, at some point in the future. I'm sure I'll love it. But we're pretty much done, let's face it. It's over. And that's fine. Nothing can last forever. There's no point in believing in forever. Or even tomorrow. It's better to just enjoy things as they happen, with no expectations. It's not easy, but we should try.

how dare you type this out and make me so emotional :wowcry: this isnt funny omg  :krylie:  

out of the black into the blue i guess

The fact that I started the 2nd year of my degree on September 29th, two weeks after we heard MAC and VB, and now I'm finishing second year on May 12th and NFR is still not in sight.

I cannot with Lana. Will we have the album before I return for 3rd year in September?

Same with first year :')

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Idk maybe it’s dumb optimism, but I don’t put much weight in that march (?) Elle interview being indicative towards when the album is gonna come out.