Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It'll leak.

Someone's got something. 100%.

She def plays it on her drop box while she’s in her car in the backseat

It'll leak.

Someone's got something. 100%.

She def plays it on her drop box while she’s in her car in the backseat

Let's talk about her voice for a bit. Do you guys expect high notes in this album? What kind of vocal acrobatics would you like?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Whenever my mom needs to be somewhere at a specific time, we'll tell her it's 30 mins earlier so she actually shows up at the correct time.

Lana needs to tack 6 months onto everything she says she's going to do :crossed: like instead of telling us 'the top of the year,' just say September and we'll be pleasantly surprised if it happens to drop earlier

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

Let's talk about her voice for a bit. Do you guys expect high notes in this album? What kind of vocal acrobatics would you like?

I don’t expect any high notes, and I’m very certain she’ll be singing in the same style we’ve heard in the last songs. Beautiful, but nothing too complicated.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe she wants to take a pic of an actual violet for the poetry book cover and she can't steal that from Google because copyright so she's growing her own and therefore we all have to wait for it to grow. 

Plausible af. 

I'm going to bed before I become any more ridiculous. 'Night. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Maybe she wants to take a pic of an actual violet for the poetry book cover and she can't steal that from Google because copyright so she's growing her own and therefore we all have to wait for it to grow. 

Plausible af. 

I'm going to bed before I become any more ridiculous. 'Night. 

She's also probably growing the trees that will provide the paper for the poetry book, so we just have to be a little bit patient  ^_^

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

does anyone knows why the hell Gods & Monsters isn't on spotify anymore? i can't click on it, it's like greyed out (i'm in France btw)

It's not available in Europe because of some copyright stuff (I think?)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I already stan Fiona Apple, I don’t need Lana doing this too!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

At least it's a good thing we didn't changed the forum layout lol imagine if we had had Lana's no makeup full of contempt face during the whole waiting game

Imagine..!! :troll:

mpGA0iS.jpg

I'm such a pro at MS Paint lmao not

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ok but this is cute af tho... if the coloured text in the poem was below the LB logo & the forum colour scheme was changed to these pastelly tones this would actually go OFF

Someone needs to Photoshop that please, my skills are almost nonexistent. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png