Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

LMFAO I called AllAccess and  she said I've called too much about the Lana Del Rey song and I said I didn't even call before. And then I called MediaBase which she said they get everything from and the guy said there was nothing in the system and then said he is a bigger fan of Lana than me. I'll post recording.

Recording: https://picosong.com/w83Eu/

That was so funny, I can't.

he said "i'm a bigger fan of her than you are" i-

Girl, you think you doing something being so mysterious? You’ll never be able to pull a Beyoncé (ask your Beckies with the good hair).

No, seriously. She doesn’t owe us anything, but teasing her fanbase by releasing snippets every six months is kinda annoying

LMFAO I called AllAccess and  she said I've called too much about the Lana Del Rey song and I said I didn't even call before. And then I called MediaBase which she said they get everything from and the guy said there was nothing in the system and then said he is a bigger fan of Lana than me. I'll post recording.

Recording: https://picosong.com/w83Eu/

the mediabase guy sounds hot

and a lana stan

a dream

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

ok so @@Eclipse sent me a snippet of the lyrics he got from a source but ill put them in a spoiler for those that want to wait longer to know what the song is about

Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky
Does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)
Live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (I don't know why, yeah yeah)

LMFAO I called AllAccess and  she said I've called too much about the Lana Del Rey song and I said I didn't even call before. And then I called MediaBase which she said they get everything from and the guy said there was nothing in the system and then said he is a bigger fan of Lana than me. I'll post recording.Recording: https://picosong.com/w83Eu/

I can’t cope with this

Oh wow, news out of the blue?? How unexpected

I'm always keeping my expectations below the ocean floor when it comes to Lana, but this thing seems fucking real and I'm very excited. This could 100% be the lead single seeing that it's gonna have ''radio impact''. I like the title, it gives me the vibe of another laid back track, something like a bolder Venice Bitch I would say. I hope I'm right with this prediction  :excited:  We shall see 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

me when i heard the news of the song: giphy.gif

Me when i started to believe it:giphy.gif

me @ all the gays promising the song on May 20th and its still hasn't been released and the clock strikes midnight and its May 21st.anigif_sub-buzz-3383-1553778316-1.gif?do

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

either i'm blind or this song isn't registered, at least not on ascap

all the songs from LFL were registered the same day she announced the track listing, on July 12. She doesn't register much in advance because she knows we are obsessive lol. 

The only songs that are registered well in advance are either old songs or side projects (You Must Love Me).