Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i know the new snippet isn't part of the album but it made me so thirsty for it! i was finally over her, ignoring her the way she does with her career and THEN BOOM! she posted that snippet and now i'm dying inside. she's so messy fjafsf smh

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i know the new snippet isn't part of the album but it made me so thirsty for it! i was finally over her, ignoring her the way she does with her career and THEN BOOM! she posted that snippet and now i'm dying inside. she's so messy fjafsf smh

I wish it were, sounds better than boring piano ballads with vapid lyrics

I wouldn’t mind 20 tracks. Tori Amos has one or two good albums with a great number of tracks. Unlike many here, I don’t tend to see much of a ‘story’ in LDR’s released albums so far, certainly not on UV or HM. At best, there’s a ‘sort of’ theme or, more frequently, a musical aesthetic.

LFL seemed very disjointed, with some tracks reflecting one another but those collections of reflecting tracks in turn not jibbing with one another. Aesthetically, ‘Love’ and ‘Summer Bummer’ were about as different from one another as could be.

So if NFR ends up being a loose collection of tracks, that’s okay with me. Some I will like, some not.

For the record, Honeymouns isnt the one leaking anything. They’re just echoing songs that have already been revealed by another leaker and taking the credit. Also this one’s terrible lol

Right lmao they just piggyback off obscure leakers for clout

« Hello, Reyettes (one magazine called us that and I loved the vintage feel to that name lol), this is a public announcement, reminding you that our beloved mother will still release NFR some time in 2019. True, it has been forever, true our beloved mother isn’t as present as she used to be, but she still loves us very much. However, Reyettes, in the meantime, if you feel a lasting feeling of abandonment and betrayal over this whole situation, please seek professional help to help you cope with her behaviour, which isn’t supposed to be in the likes of your actual mother. Have a good day, and keep on being courageous. You are warriors and fighters, Reyettes. »

me @ lana

tumblr_odns5qobQu1rosb88o2_250.gif

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

...anywhere but Cha Cha goddamn Matcha. She's a shadow of her former self. Compare her to the average miserable 33 year old exhausted soccer mom who once tried to make it as a singer in her 20s, and sure, she's the coolest of them all I suppose. But if you compare who she is now to who she was just two years ago...it's sad to think. Whether this is what she's become, or who she always was deep inside, I don't know -all I know is I don't like it. Her personal poetry is trash. Just my opinion, not everyone likes the same things, and if you love it I'm glad at least one of us has something to enjoy. As for the unreleased music -"personal" or not- that she might release in the future, that's as likely to happen as the Cherry video. I don't expect to get any unreleased songs from anyone but leakers.

I think she played a seductive role most of us loved for the first few years, but has abandoned that role and now we’re left with the genuine human being, and it’s difficult to adjust. But she’s been forcing us to a little at a time, via the very unflattering short clips and photos. That’s why I say the album art of NFR will tell us a great deal about who she is now and where she’s headed.

It’s sort of like Hitchcock’s classic film ‘Vertigo,’ in which Jimmy Stewart falls in love with a seductive, poised and cultured woman who turns out to have only been a rather lower middle class shop girl ACTING due to a third party’s manipulations and murder plot. When Jimmy Stewart finds out his obsession never existed, he goes mad. That’s us!

She started to follow Anne Menke a german photographer and vanity fair... VANITY FAIR GERMANY COVER IS COMING

Vanity Fair Germany actually doesn’t exist so maybe its gonna be for the main one.

giphy.gif

Some comments from Sublime's Facebook. Straight old men are a DISEASE :horror:

OS8p7Ez.jpg

j3sH9Qe.jpg

lmao the dementia is strong here i see :toofunny:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

grown men crying over a cover? god what a fucking jobless generation im laughing. they feel so threatened if this song becomes a hit... i mean its a compliment for lana because if they thought she was actually talentless they wouldnt be upset. sublime is obviously appreciative of her cover... like gtfo

I know some of you will throw stones at me for saying this, but I'd laugh so hard if the other song she put out before NFR was the MGK collab, still not on the album  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: '(yes, I know it was meant for his album that got scrapped)

I doubt she has been adding song to the record, she is finishing her book, and drinking cha cha matcha while eating cookies, she sis literally hanging with basic white girls who are fans of post Malone and Katy Perry, she really testing me this era