Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

now

wheres NFR?

The fucking GALL thatshot.gif i5zpg7.jpg

i liked summer bummer, but it was also so 'her'. idk, what doesn't help is she's now carved such strong, continuous imagery for herself. she uses the same themes repeatedly and even a lot of the same lyrics, her breaking from that will be really hard. on LFL she tried to do that and failed so bad

Started liking her after I listened to Radio n Without You, her sound was so diff from the pop empowerment tracks during that time, and I felt like I was being swallowed into this dark paradise.mp3 . Admittedly wasn't thinking of the lyrics, was the melody and feels first, the rest just dragged me in so hard to everything elsse 

and I get what ur saying, since it seems like she's ruminated in those feelings for so long, that it almost feels unnatural for her to sing about anything else. I guess it's still a shaky concept for her, happiness, that of course it'd translate to her music, exhibit a, Hope

UV/Honeymoon

Doin’ Time and MAC are top anthems, VB is vers, and Hope is a slutty bottom

giphy.gif

MAC is faaaaaaaaather, DT, a verse top, VB's the bottom of ur dreams that puts ur needs first ahead of theirs, and Hope is a repressed, sexually frustrated TOP that's two drinks from being thee MANWHORE oty rs_500x285-151117120023-Nov_17_2015_1158 /tru story real ACTUAL footage of Lana wondering why her fans are homooooooohs fu9g5x.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

y'know radio kills me, i think on one hand she's expressing how happy and fortunate she's become and on another she's calling out how alienated she's felt and revealing how much she still cares about people's indifference and wanting their approval 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

We can battle that out in Dublin, dahling!  :fabcat:

oh its awn sister

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

genuine question, did any of us become fans of lana because she wasn't a sad, horny, dissatisfied "failed beauty queen" who constantly felt insecure and abandoned by people she loved and dreamed of a different life, even when she was slut dropping to heavy bass and a killer dance melody? lmao 

i just fell in love with her because she was so honest and wise and feminine, which was rare for me to hear at the time, she was just so sad and i'd always been looking for an artist like her all my life

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

y'know radio kills me, i think on one hand she's expressing how happy and fortunate she's become and on another she's calling out how alienated she's felt and revealing how much she still cares about people's indifference and wanting their approval 

There's an uncertain sadness in the song, definitely, it's like, if u took the part of the equation or the point away that if she wasn't on the radio, would she still have found that same fulfillment, as if she's pondering if it was all worth it, bc she totally got sidetracked in this kind of numb paradise and she realized it for herself, "How do u like me now?" can just b a reiteration of, look what you've done, what u made me do

UV/Honeymoon

its 9pm why hasnt ATL 105.3 played Doin' Time like they said

omfg i think they meant 9pm cali time...ive been waiting for 20 minutes listening to green day... bye

im happy she's released new heatstroke music given i've been having a continuous stroke nonstop since the genocide of march 25th '19

the cure for your stroke is of course Yosemite, the universal solvent

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I'm starting to think she's putting out these bad cover arts on purpose. Like. Since the lead track is supposely making fun of "creative geniuses" or whatever, maybe she's literally making fun of herself and all of us since she can put out whatever and we'll still worship her.

I dunno lol.

I mean not exactly worship I feel like I get hs girl making fun/crazy drunk aunt vibes from Lana 2cents . I like that concept tho

UV/Honeymoon

I love the smash doin’ time, and hope it will be on the album cute like video games doesn’t match born to die in general. But hiadtfawlmth,bihi

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Also, there isn’t a soundtrack album for the documentary as far as I can tell. Maybe it will make the album too?

Unless there’s a covers album coming that Interscope just hasn’t announced. Or it could stay a stand-alone single.

Yup, I'm satisfied with this release. It really is a fresh summer bop. Loved it

Can't wait for another 5 months of silent!

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Imagine Doin' Time live if she actually made her band learn it for live shows... and her wearing a summery dress again to her shows. Imagine how iconic.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

my deepest condolences go out to those not vibing with the glorious summery sexy hazey dreamy funky eargasmic B O P that is doin' time

it's just the way i feel

Imagine Doin' Time live if she actually made her band learn it for live shows... and her wearing a summery dress again to her shows. Imagine how iconic.

too bad she's gonna sing cherry and born to die in adidas sweats  :crossed:

its 9pm why hasnt ATL 105.3 played Doin' Time like they said

omfg i think they meant 9pm cali time...ive been waiting for 20 minutes listening to green day... bye

stream Dookie by Green Day!!  :defeated:

sgopYhV.gif