Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Anyways, now that Doin’ Time is out of the way we’ll take the album please. :)

Andrew Watt and Happy Perez are reworking the whole album as we speak  :diva:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

So a close friend that used to work on Universal and still have some friends there told me Insterscope is doing a test. Like: ''if we do everything rigth (radios, playlist, release it on friday) can she hit again?'' or NFR its a lost case and gran public doesnt care for her at all. So keep streaming and buying to show them she isnt a lost case ;)

Lust For Dead   large.gif

So a close friend that used to work on Universal and still have some friends there told me Insterscope is doing a test. Like: ''if we do everything rigth (radios, playlist, release it on friday) can she hit again?'' or NFR its a lost case and gran public doesnt care for her at all. So keep streaming and buying to show them she isnt a lost case ;)

If Interscope really wanted her to have a hit again they would have sent the song to pop radios, which they are not doing. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Me trying to get people to stream my music

nice try bitch 

me and my other gays listening to the rip of doin time we got yesterday tumblr_oaexx5LkpR1u6n38po1_250.gif

The song isnt pop.

uhhhhhhh 

verse chorus verse chorus bridge chorus + upbeat tempo + autotune = pop

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Actually we should be happy Doin' Time is not on the album. That means we have only heard 4 full songs (if we include HTD) out of 13 tracks, and not 5, which leaves us more to discover

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Dont know what to think of that. It doesn’t look good for future releases to be « mood albums » (like UV, HM and surely NFR), I guess, if Interscope really wants a hit like BTD. Has Doin’ Time the power to be a huge success? And if so, how will it affect NFR’s release?

So many questions...