Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

venice bitch = wild on you >> how to disappear = doin' time > hope >> mac = cherry blossom > hey blue baby > roll w me > stupid for being so happy

venice bitch = wild on you >> how to disappear = doin' time > hope >> mac = cherry blossom > hey blue baby > roll w me > stupid for being so happy

probably the first ranking i'm not offended by

it's just the way i feel

it would be interesting if nfr had two parts similar to her other albums, like the first half is doin' time kinda vibes and it transitions into slower and moodier venice bitch stuff

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

She changed her profile and banner picture on Facebook like she does with official singles. I don’t know what to think about that

She did it on Twitter, too. KMS

What even is this aesthetic? I don't understand what she's going for, other than crosshatched paper. As flawed as LFL was musically, at least it was pretty and cohesive, visually.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She did it on Twitter, too. KMS

this is the worst timing for me goddamnit, i wanna see this new layout but i just got suspended on twitter for "verbally abusing" the governor of alabama

it's just the way i feel

this is the worst timing for me goddamnit, i wanna see this new layout but i just got suspended on twitter for "verbally abusing" the governor of alabama

:rollin: how is that even possible you’re not in his face

giphy.gif

:rollin: how is that even possible you’re not in his face

lmao i replied to a tweet about signing that dumpster fire of an abortion bill (i don't mean to turn this thread into political discourse, but that was the context lol) saying something along the lines of "from the bottom of my heart, fuck off and die"

apparently that is a cardinal sin? as if a 75 year old politician will ever read their social media  :icant:

it's just the way i feel

Okay.

Okay ... I know some people are gonna be like, "Oh my God Rorman, you pick on everything!" (Yes. Yes, I do) but like ... why is there a random crosshatched triangle in the far right corner? Is it like ... an ode to a Cha Cha Matcha napkin?

2r3cfma.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Okay.

Okay ... I know some people are gonna be like, "Oh my God Rorman, you pick on everything!" (Yes. Yes, I do) but like ... why is there a random crosshatched triangle in the far right corner? Is it like ... an ode to a Cha Cha Matcha napkin?

2r3cfma.jpg

U know. U probably already know this, but ur great don't change tf LMAAAAAAOOOOOOO and yes. It is. She's actually designed the poetry book, and passes em out like tracts to cha cha customers, lures them into making postmates orders, and takes the bevs for herself, that's why she's doing time, but from the look on her face, u can tell she thought, thinks! it's worth it. every. single. time tumblr_inline_pd88nkTfRG1ti3irv_540.gif

UV/Honeymoon

they should suspend anyone who’s not “verbally abusing” that pathetic little bitch tbh

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Can lana link up with the guys who produced her Doin’ Time cover after NFR drops and do a hot, emo summer pop album?

everyone links arms and pray

I mean...I'm here for it because she has THAT VIBE!

giphy.gif

Okay.

2r3cfma.jpg

the old font for her name!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

they should suspend anyone who’s not “verbally abusing” that pathetic little bitch tbh

damn straight!! from your lips to the gods' ears

it's just the way i feel