Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

at least we can now confirm it wasn't a picture of herself from last year as the cover. unless it was and she just got her hair did the same cos she saw she'd been rumbled lmao

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Also, I don't see why she's giving it this level of attention (changing her header, spotify ad, the teasing) if it's not part of a wider personal project? She didn't give her Daniel Johnston cover anywhere near this much promo and that was also a cover for a documentary

I reckon she is very pleased with this / is adding it onto NFR

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

The end of the doin time advert sends me when her ancient photoshopped selfie single cover shows up at the end

Not Lana happily posting IG videos while driving bc she knows she can get away w doing 0 promo, using a selfie as cover art, and still get in the top 10 on iTunes I just-

tenor.gif?itemid=5038513

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Not Lana happily posting IG videos while driving bc she knows she can get away w doing 0 promo, using a selfie as cover art, and still get in the top 10 on iTunes I just-

tenor.gif?itemid=5038513

Isn't that an amazing accomplishment for her, though? Minimal effort, maximum success? Some artists who actually do promo WISH they were that successful 

the video she posted.....unhinged. im here for it. edit: WHY IS THIS SO BIGG GHGHGLSDKJGZSA

D6yn3MkXsAAViCt.jpg

Omg the NFR cover is amazing. :defeated: Nicole Flopland could NEVER. Neil who? Caroline E. Cheese? Don’t know her.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

the video she posted.....unhinged. im here for it. edit: WHY IS THIS SO BIGG GHGHGLSDKJGZSA

D6yn3MkXsAAViCt.jpg

they've finally got her speaking in tongues and denouncing the devil at hillsong. rip

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live