Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

found this on twitter

i dunno if its makeup but her top lip looks very big in the bottom right

NN4Jnjc.jpg

Makeup and lighting does wonders. Also notice how in the very last pic they photoshopped her eyelids off.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i feel like we are living in some kind of fucked up parallel universe. i swear this bitch is gonna drive me to drink myself into oblivion, or at least get so drunk that i stumble back into the normal dimension, clown makeup intact

it's just the way i feel

Yeah it's really weird, I can definitely vibe with a looser definition of poetry, my poetry rarely follows a rigid thing, but for me poetry has to sound good above all else. It's so strange to me that some of the poems she's posted is tricky to say and just kind of... flimsy, seeing as she's a songwriter and should know how to make words sound good. 

She started posting about the book much later. I imagine the date for the album was changed. Her tweet about not knowing when it comes out bothers me. Fans shouldn't have to try and decipher what she really truly means when she could just shoot out a tweet and put it all to rest, but I promise that this mess wasn't part of some plan.

she actually started talking about the book when she was promoting Mac on bbc. the album is coming after the book 

Still voting against her everytime you post one of these til we get the album lmao

wow you’re so edgy. Good luck getting that album you speak of.

there were only like three or four up before, now there’s like 6

Queen of not only not announcing when and if she is cancelling dates out of the blue but also adding them without saying anything

Still voting against her everytime you post one of these til we get the album lmao

To make her fail? Just to shoot ourselves in the foot, thinking it “teaches her a lesson” when all it does is hurt her income? That’s kind of fucked up. Sorry but I’m continuing supporting her bc I’m not that petty I just don’t see the point... I couldn’t think of something more discouraging than her own fans shitting on her when she’s doing more than one thing at a time

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

To make her fail? Just to shoot ourselves in the foot, thinking it “teaches her a lesson” when all it does is hurt her income? That’s kind of fucked up. Sorry but I’m continuing supporting her bc I’m not that petty I just don’t see the point... I couldn’t think of something more discouraging than her own fans shitting on her when she’s doing more than one thing at a time

Gibbe album idc

lol next year? maybe she finally realized she cant bind books herself and have her fans all get equal chances in getting a copy of one. she needs that shit MASS produced

omg imagine if it never comes out LOLOL another ldr failed project